Sell Your Saab – FREE Online Saab Valuation
If you are searching for a buyer for your Saab, Motorway can help. No matter whether the car has 1,000 or 100,000 miles on the clock, we can buy it. From an older first generation 9-3 to a Sport Sedan model, we can buy your Saab.
Initially we need to find out how much your car is worth. This process is simple and can be started by putting the registration plate number of your Saab into our online car value calculator for an instant free valuation. After discussing a few key details about your car on the phone we will be able to immediately give you a guaranteed price to buy your car.
Motorway has access to a vast number of buyers who specialise in buying Saab cars. Subsequently you can rest assured that you are getting the best possible price for your car when selling through us.
Although the brand is no longer being manufactured, Saab cars to this day perform well on the used car market. The last models to be released tend to go for the best comparative rates, including the 9-5 range and later models from 9-3 range.
Our competitors in the online car buying and selling market include the likes of Autotrader, eBay and We Buy Any Car. We aim to compete well with these services with our quotes, as well as local car dealers.
As an added bonus, we also provide our customers with free collection from anywhere in UK, whether it be from your home or workplace and we also provide same-day payment on the day of collection so you get your money straight away.
FREE instant online Saab valuation - how to sell your car:
- Value your Saab – put your Saab’s registration into our online car value calculator and we can give you an immediate, instant valuation for the vehicle
- Your price guaranteed – our partner will then call you to discuss some finer details with you over the phone, they will then provide you with a final purchase promise that we will promise to match on collection day. This price will be valid for seven days and collection of your Saab can be arranged within 1-3 days
- Collection from any location – the last step is to arrange to have your car collected at a time of your convenience. On collection day, we will perform some quick inspections of the vehicle to confirm the specifics discussed on the phone. Once this is done we will make an instant bank transfer for the agreed price
- No waiting for you money – many services can take days to get the money for your sold car into your hands. At Motorway we guarantee you will have access to your cash in your bank account in less than an hour after the transfer is made
More about Saab cars…
The full name of Saab is Svenska Aeroplan Aktiebolaget, which is Swedish for ‘Swedish aeroplane corporation’. When first established in 1937 the company’s main purpose was to build aircrafts for the Swedish Air Force.
Mid-way through the 1950s the car was redesigned and renamed the Saab 93. A larger iteration of the vehicle was launched in 1959 with the Saab 95 wagon. By the 1960s, the car was still being re-engineered and re-released. With the launch of the Saab 96 the car began to grow exponentially in popularity, reaching 550,000 units sold.
In 1968 Saab launched the 92 and soon after merged with Scania Vabis Ab. This partnership experienced a fruitful period in 1970s. It began with the expansion of the 99 range and ultimately culminated with the production of the millionth Saab car in 1976.
Towards the end of the 20th century the Saab side of the Saab-Scania merger re-established itself as an independant company, although it was split with General Motors and Investor Ab controlling 50% a piece. The company went on to launch the 900 in 1994. The car took Saab out of a recent dark period with regards to sales, leading the company to its first yearly profit in seven years.
More recently, in 2010, Spyker purchased Saab. However one year later the company was rapidly losing money. Ultimately the new ownership did not prove profitable and Saab is no part of National Electric Vehicle Sweden.
Saab models we buy
Below we have listed some of the most recent Saab models sold via Motorway, however we can buy older Saab models too:
- Saab cars: Saab 900, Saab 9-3, Saab 9-2X, Saab 9-7X, Saab 9-5, Saab 9-3 SportSedan, Saab 9-3 Convertible, Saab 9-3 SportCombi, Saab 9-3X, Saab 9-5, Saab 9-4X
We can help you sell all Saab saloon and estate cars.