Our valuation tech uses live market data to estimate your car’s value accurately.
Get your highest price
We’ll find the dealer who’ll pay the most for your car, with no haggling or hassle.
Free home collection
Complete your sale in as little as 24 hours, with free collection & instant payment.
Oh, and it’s 100% free
Dealers pay a fee to buy your car. That means it’s completely free for you.
Just sold like a pro 😎
How it works
1. Profile your car
Enter your reg to get an instant valuation based on our latest sales data. We then guide you through making a profile of your vehicle.
2. We get to work
We alert our network of 3,000+ verified car dealers about your vehicle, and invite them to bid for it in a daily online sale.
3. Get your best offer
We’ll present the best offer from the sale for your approval, then arrange a convenient date for your car to be collected.
4. Complete your sale
Receive instant payment in your bank account before your car is driven away. Congratulations – you’ve sold your car like a pro!
Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot
3,000+ verified dealers ready to buy your car
How to sell your Alfa Romeo like a pro
We can buy any Alfa Romeo here at Motorway. From a small Mito all the way up to a sport 4C, we can help you find a buyer. Whether your car has done its fair share of driving or has yet to clock 100 miles on the road, it is quick and easy to How to sell your Alfa Romeo with us.
We can provide you with an immediate valuation for your car followed up with a price match promise. Enter your vehicle’s registration plate number into our online car value calculator for an indicative price, then we will follow up with a call and give you a guaranteed price to buy your car.
Motorway is home to a vast array of buyers and we can always get you a great quote. Our buyers can pay a high premium for Alfa Romeo cars, due to their expertise with regards to the brand. Alfa Romeo’s reputation and, by extension, their popularity, amongst the online car buying and selling market is well and truly established.
Alfa Romeo has become known for the sleek design and excellent performance of their cars. This means vehicles typically hold their value extremely well, with all Alfa Romeo models fetching fantastic rates both in the UK and abroad. The best performers for price on the market are recent releases, such as the Mito and Giulietta.
Our quotes are intended to compete with other services on the online car buying and selling scene, such as Autotrader, We Buy Any Car and eBay. We also aim to better any quotes from local car dealers or new car franchises. Finally, we offer the additional bonus of free collection of your Alfa Romeo from anywhere in the UK and the added benefit of same-day payment when we pick-up your car. We ensure you have the money for your sold vehicle immediately in your bank account before we drive away with your car on collection day.
How to get an online valuation and sell your Alfa Romeo through us:
- Check your car’s value – using our online value calculator you can quickly find out what your Alfa Romeo is worth. Entering your car’s registration plate number will let us access information from the DVLA which we can cross-reference with our own data to ensure we are able to provide you with an informed car valuation
- Get a guaranteed quote – once you have received your price estimate for the vehicle you are selling, we can arrange a conversation with a car buying partner from our network. Enter your contact information and they will give you a call to establish some key details concerning your Alfa Romeo. Once this is complete you will receive a final purchase price for your car which comes complete with our price match guarantee. This price will be valid for 7 days and collection of your vehicle can be arranged in 1-3 days
- Arrange collection – we can come to pick-up your car for you any location of your choosing within the UK. Let us know a time and place that fits around your schedule. On the day of collection, we will conduct some quick checks of your car. This is simply to ensure everything that was previously discussed on the phone matches your description. Once the inspections are complete, we will then transfer the promised price to your bank account, concluding the sale of your Alfa Romeo
- Receive your same-day payment – our bank transfers take less than 60 minutes to reach your bank account. Unlike rival services, there is no waiting around for your cash
More about Alfa Romeo cars…
Alfa Romeo’s new models includes five options. For those after a compact vehicle, the Mito comes complete with the latest Uconnect Live Services technology, keeping you up to date with traffic data. Should you be looking for something a little larger, the Giulietta and Giulia provide both provide ample room for passengers. Two door and four door cars, respectively, these two cater to the mid-size market, with the Giula also available in the form of the Quadrifoglio, a more powerful model. The 4C is also in the current lineup and represents the more traditional Alfa Romeo principals of style and flair.
The foundation of Alfa Romeo as we know it today began in 1910 when the company’s first automobile factory was created in Milan. At this time the Italian manufacturer was known as A.L.F.A (Anonima Lombarda Fabbrica Automobili) and it did not become Alfa Romeo until 1920. The company released their first car four years later in the form of the GP 40/60. The car was praised for its four cylinder engine and received a warm reception. However the outbreak of the First World War put the company’s production on hold for three years.
Following this cease in production, Alfa Romeo became heavily involved with motor racing. Cars like the Torpedo 20-30 HP and the P2 won a large number of races for the company and ensured the name Alfa Romeo became synonymous with their racing pedigree.
The company began dabbling with compact cars towards the start of the 1950s, when this type of vehicle was rapidly rising in popularity. However, due to the financially tumultuous state of Italy during the post-war period, no car was ever officially launched. In the 1960s Alfa Romeo introduced the GTA, which boosted their sales and put the company on the road to financial recovery. However it did not last, and by 1970 the company was once again in trouble. This ultimately led to Alfa Romeo merging with Italian rival Lancia, under the banner of Fiat, another Italian manufacturer.
Alfa Romeo models we buy
Below we have listed some of the most recent Alfa Romeo models sold via Motorway, however we can buy older Alfa Romeo models too:
- Alfa Romeo cars: Alfa Romeo Giulia, Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio, Alfa Romeo Giulietta, Alfa Romeo Mito and Alfa Romeo 4C.
We can help you sell all Alfa Romeo hatchbacks, sports cars, electric cars, SUVs and crossovers.