Our valuation tech uses live market data to estimate your car’s value accurately.
Get your highest price
We’ll find the dealer who’ll pay the most for your car, with no haggling or hassle.
Free home collection
Complete your sale in as little as 24 hours, with free collection & instant payment.
Oh, and it’s 100% free
Dealers pay a fee to buy your car. That means it’s completely free for you.
Just sold like a pro 😎
How it works
1. Profile your car
Enter your reg to get an instant valuation based on our latest sales data. We then guide you through making a profile of your vehicle.
2. We get to work
We alert our network of 3,000+ verified car dealers about your vehicle, and invite them to bid for it in a daily online sale.
3. Get your best offer
We’ll present the best offer from the sale for your approval, then arrange a convenient date for your car to be collected.
4. Complete your sale
Receive instant payment in your bank account before your car is driven away. Congratulations – you’ve sold your car like a pro!
Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot
3,000+ verified dealers ready to buy your car
How to sell your Toyota like a pro
Any Toyota can be sold through Motorway. You may be looking to sell a brand new Yaris that’s just rolled off the forecourt, or a 5-year-old Highlander that has done its fair share of off-roading - we are able to purchase any Toyota model of any age.
We can value your Toyota with an indicative price estimate immediately after you have put your registration number into our valuation calculator. Then, after a quick discussion on the phone about your car, we can then provide you with a guaranteed purchase price for your Toyota.
We have a network of specialist Toyota buyers who will be able to give you a great price. Being experts in selling Toyota, you the seller will benefit from the high premium they can pay. Higher prices are usually reserved for the fastest-sellers which are usually the newer models - therefore, any variation of the Yaris or Corolla are highly popular.
This makes Toyota one of the most popular brands at Motorway. We always offer a competitive valuation for any Toyota, whether it has clocked 100 or 100,000 miles, and we always follow up with a reassuring price match promise. Toyota is a fantastic brand that never lacks interest among buyers, even for the older ranges.
The online car buying and selling market is incredibly competitive these day with the likes of eBay, Autotrader and We Buy Any Car, but we aim to offer you a quote that will be competitive with these services as well as your local car dealer. To that end, we also offer free UK-wide car collection and same-day payment on the day we collect your car as further advantages.
How to get an online valuation and sell your Toyota through us:
- Toyota valuation – type your car's registration plate into our car valuation calculator. With this done, we can retrieve information from the DVLA and get most of the details necessary to be able to make an immediate valuation
- An assured price – once you have got your valuation, provide us your personal details and you will receive a call from our car buying partner. The aim of this is to talk through some of the finer details of your car, so we can offer you a final purchase price with a price match promise*. This price will be valid for 7 days and collection of your Toyota can usually be arranged within 1-3 days
- Car collection – after this you can let us know a time that works for you and we will come to collect your car at home or at work. We will then perform a quick inspection before purchase. Assuming all the information discussed on the phone is valid, the agreed price will be immediately be transferred into your bank account, completing the purchase process
- Cash in your bank – within an hour, the money for your sold car will be in your bank account. This sets Motorway apart from many other services which can take up to a week to get your money to you
More about Toyota cars…
Toyota has traditionally performed very well in the UK and 2016 is no exception, with the company coming in at number nine in the ranking for best selling cars. It loses out narrowly to Peugeot, but has some breathing space ahead of Hyundai. As of October 2016, there were some 1.6 million Toyotas of all shapes and sizes on the UK’s roads.
As expected, various models of the Yaris and Corolla, dominate Toyota’s latest lineup of cars, with both selling incredibly well in recent years. The Toyota Corolla was named the world’s best selling car in June 2013 with 40 million units sold, and this shows no signs of changing any time soon. The company provides a wealth of choice when it comes to more space and ability to cope with difficult driving conditions. The Toyota Highlander, Sequoia, RAV4 and Land Cruiser lead the way in this regard.
In terms of smaller cars, hatchbacks and crossovers, Toyota continue to pioneer hybrid technology in their design. with the new C-HR model turning heads. The more established Auris Hybrid and Prius sold a combined 13,000 units in 2016. However the single best selling hybrid model for Toyota in 2016 was the Yaris Hybrid with 9,552 units sold.
As of early 2016, Toyota became the 13th largest company in the world by revenue, being twice as large as Japan’s number two ranked company, SoftBank. It is the world’s leader in sales of hybrid vehicles, with the Prius family having sold an incredible 5.7 million units worldwide as of April 2016.
Headquartered in Aichi, Japan, Toyota’s history can be traced all the way back to 1933. It has not always been plain sailing towards years of high revenue. Soon after the Second World War, the company faced bankruptcy and they needed a loan from a consortium of banks in 1949 which saved them. The company begin to grow exponentially thereafter. Toyota owes its revival in part to the Korean War as the conflict led to an order of 5,000 vehicles from the U.S. military, which springboarded Toyota’s ascent to the top of car production and sales worldwide.
AThe 1960s marked a period of globalisation for Toyota, with the first unit being built outside Japan in April 1963. A manufacturing presence was established throughout the decade in Thailand and what was to become the company's biggest export market: Australia. By 1970 Toyota was exporting over one million units worldwide.
Around the advent of the new millennium, Toyota’s attention shifted to hybrid and electric cars. In 1997 the first RAV4 EV arrived in the USA. Five years later in 2002, development began on a hybrid hydrogen fuel cell vehicle: the Toyota FCHV.
More recently in 2010, Toyota started a collaboration with Tesla Motors to further their production of electric vehicles. While Toyota are certainly one of the key players with regards to electric motoring, the company has expressed no intention to produce fully electric vehicles and is sticking to hybrid production for now.
Toyota models we buy
Below we have listed some of the most recent Toyota models sold via Motorway, however we can buy older Toyota models too:
- Toyota cars: Toyota Yaris, Toyota Yaris iA, Toyota Corolla, Toyota Corolla iM, Toyota Camry, Toyota Avalon, Toyota 86, Toyota Sienna, Toyota RAV4, Toyota Highlander, Toyota 4Runner, Toyota Sequoia, Toyota Land Cruiser, Toyota Camry Hybrid, Toyota Avalon Hybrid, Toyota RAV4 Hybrid, Toyota Highlander Hybrid, Toyota Prius Prime, Toyota Prius, Toyota Prius C, Toyota Prius V and Toyota Mirai
We can help you sell all Toyota hatchbacks, hybrid cars, electric cars and crossovers.