Sell Your Skoda – FREE Online Skoda Valuation
Here at Motorway we will buy any Skoda on the road today. We are interested in any model of any age, from the new Skoda Octavia to an older Fabia, from small cars such as the Citigo, all the way up to the roomy Kodiaq SUV. It does not matter how miles are on the clock, you can sell your Skoda through Motorway.
We can provide you with an instant indicative price estimate as soon as you have entered your Skoda’s registration into our online car valuation calculator. Then, after confirming some details about your car over the phone, we will offer you a purchase price for your car.
At Motorway we have a network of buyers who have a high level of expertise with buying Skodas and as such will be able to give you fantastic price for your car. Due to their specialist knowledge, our buyers can pay a high premium for Skoda cars and we will ensure you will benefit from this as much as possible. Across the board, the Skoda brand sells for good prices, regardless of age or model. That said, the newest versions of models like the Fabia, Citigo, Octavia and Rapid usually sell for the highest premiums.
Owing to this great performance in the online car buying and selling market, Skoda is one of our most popular brands. This goes for every model, new and old. We favour every Skoda and will always aim to provide you with a highly competitive car valuation in addition to a price match promise.
The online car buying and selling market is very competitive. Motorway promises to offer you a quote that will compete with the likes of eBay, Autotrader and We Buy Any Car. We also guarantee that a quote you receive from us will stand up to any you are offered from your local car dealer, or any other car dealer franchise giving you a trade-in or part exchange offer. Selling via Motorway will also grant you the added bonus of free UK-wide car collection as well as same-day payment on the day we come to get your Skoda.
FREE instant online Skoda valuation – how to sell your car:
- Online valuation – put your Skoda’s registration plate number into our online car valuation calculator. This will allow us to give you an instant valuation of your car using information retrieved from the DVLA
- Purchase price promise – once you have reviewed your instant valuation, provide us with your personal details and we can arrange a phone call from a car buying partner. This call will involve a quick chat about the specifics of your car followed by an offer for your Skoda with a price match promise*
- Collecting your Skoda – we can then arrange a time that works around your schedule to come and collect your car. The collection point is also up to you, we can come to your home address or your workplace, whichever is more convenient. When we come to collect your car, we will perform some necessary inspections of the vehicle to ensure all the details match what was discussed on the phone. After this, we can make an instant transfer to your bank account at the previously agreed upon final purchase price. Your Skoda is then sold and we will drive it away for you
- Money in the bank – this money will take under an hour to reach your bank account. Unlike other services which can take up to a week to get your cash to you, with Motorway there is no waiting around and you will have instant access to your money
More about Skoda cars…
Ranked as the 16th best selling car in the UK in Britain 2016, Skoda is ahead of Honda and just behind Citroen in sales with 637,000 cars on the road. Globally, it was a great year for the Czech manufacturer. By August 2016, Skoda had enjoyed a near 5% increase in sales from the previous year, driven by a very significant rise in sales of the Fabia, Superb and Yeti models in China and India.
Skoda’s UK lineup of cars in 2016 boasts a remarkable level of choice and diversity. The Citigo and Fabia represent two great picks for those in the market for a smaller car, while people more interested in a saloon can choose from the Octavia, Superb and Rapid models.
Skoda also have their off-roaders and SUV lovers are adequately covered with the loveable Yeti and Kodiaq respectively - both of which have proved increasingly popular in the UK as well as across the globe. The Skoda Superb particularly, deserves notice in this regard. In the UK and throughout Europe, the car market has seen a major dip with regards to sales of medium-to-large estate and saloon cars but the Superb stands head and shoulders above its competitors, being the biggest exception to this rule.
It is this impressive lineup as well as a hard earned reputation for quality and reliability that Skoda has garnered of late that has seen the company’s sales double in the UK over the last four years. While still some way off its major rivals (the likes of Nissan and Ford are but two), Skoda has proven to be the brand to watch in recent times, improving its revenue in the UK incrementally year after year.
Skoda can claim among the most eccentric of beginnings of any current car manufacturer. Just before the turn of the 20th century, the Czech company we best known for their production of push bikes. It was not until 1925 that the manufacturer became Skoda as we know it today and it was not until the early 1930s that they produced their first high-selling car. The Type A Skoda Popular performed well in the post-war market and cemented the company’s continued focus on the production of cars.
The following decades saw Skoda’s market expand exponentially. After the second world war the company exported their first car to Australia with the Skoda Tudor. Many of the Skoda cars we see on the road today were born during this period, albeit in different forms. For example the current Skoda Octavia evolved from the Skoda 440, first released in 1959.
Towards the end of the 20th century the Czech manufacturer began earning a reputation for innovation. This trend was pioneered by the production of models such as the Rapid and the MB range but was epitomized in 1987 with the Favorit, designed by Bertone. In 1994, Volkswagen acquired the Skoda company and sought a full revamp of the marque with growing success as the years rolled by up to the present day.
Skoda models we buy
Below we have listed some of the most recent Skoda models sold via Motorway, however we can buy older Skoda models too:
- Skoda cars: Skoda Citigo, Skoda Fabia, Skoda Rapid, Skoda Rapid Spaceback, Skoda Octavia, Skoda Superb, Skoda Yeti and Skoda Kodiaq
We can help you sell all Skoda saloons, hatchbacks, SUVs and crossovers.