Our valuation tech uses live market data to estimate your car’s value accurately.
Get your highest price
We’ll find the dealer who’ll pay the most for your car, with no haggling or hassle.
Free home collection
Complete your sale in as little as 24 hours, with free collection & instant payment.
Oh, and it’s 100% free
Dealers pay a fee to buy your car. That means it’s completely free for you.
Just sold like a pro 😎
How it works
1. Profile your car
Enter your reg to get an instant valuation based on our latest sales data. We then guide you through making a profile of your vehicle.
2. We get to work
We alert our network of 3,000+ verified car dealers about your vehicle, and invite them to bid for it in a daily online sale.
3. Get your best offer
We’ll present the best offer from the sale for your approval, then arrange a convenient date for your car to be collected.
4. Complete your sale
Receive instant payment in your bank account before your car is driven away. Congratulations – you’ve sold your car like a pro!
Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot
3,000+ verified dealers ready to buy your car
How to sell your Chevrolet like a pro
You can How to sell your Chevrolet via Motorway quickly and easily. No matter what model you are looking to sell, whether it is a tried and tested Camaro or a new Corvette Z06 barely out of the factory doors, we can find you a buyer.
Firstly enter your car's registration plate number into our online car value calculator for an instant valuation. We will then give you a call to have quick chat about some of the key details, after which we can provide you with a guaranteed price to buy your Chevrolet.
At Motorway we guarantee that our panel of buyers will always be able to offer you a great price for your car. These buyers are experts with regards to the Chevrolet brand and can pay a very high premium. Chevrolet has a great reputation both in Britain and across the world as a quality, high-performance car maker. Owing to this their cars hold their value well in the UK used car markets and go for great prices, with the newer models from the Camaro range usually fetching the highest comparative price.
It is this reputation for quality combined with Chevrolet vehicles’ performance on the online car buying and selling market that make the brand so popular at Motorway. As such, we guarantee to always get you the best valuation we possibly can, complete with a price match promise.
The online car buying and selling marking is incredibly competitive, including the likes of eBay, Autotrader and We Buy Any Car. In order to stand out, Motorway offers unique services such as free UK-wide collection of your car from your home or work address, as well as same-day payment on the day we pick up the vehicle. Our quotes are also competitive with your local car dealer or any Chevrolet new car franchises offering you a trade-in or part exchange quote.
How to get an online valuation and sell your Chevrolet through us:
- Valuation for your Chevrolet – enter your Chevrolet’s registration into our online car value calculator and we will be able to provide you with an instant valuation
- Price to buy your car – once you have your price, our partner will call you to establish some key information concerning the Chevrolet you have for sale. Once complete, the car buying partner will offer you a guaranteed, final purchase price for the vehicle This price will be valid for a week and collection of your car can be arranged in 1-3 days
- Collection of your Chevrolet – we can come and collect your car from anywhere in the UK. Choose a convenient location, at your home or workplace, and a time that works for you and we will be there. Once we arrive we will conduct a quick inspection of your car to ensure all the details are as described on the phone. Next we will make a transfer to your bank account to complete the purchase process
- Get your money right away – we do not think you should have to wait around for your money. Therefore our transfer take less than an hour to reach your bank account, giving you instant access to the funds for your sold Chevrolet. This separates us from many other rival car buying services, some of which can take up to a week to get your cash to you
More about Chevrolet cars…
Chevrolet’s UK model lineup features a refined two car range. The Camaro represents the car with the lowest price tag, and offers a great choice for anyone after a speedy two-door sports coupe. The Corvette is also available in several variants - highlight being the Corvette Stingray and for those looking to spend a little more the Z06 is also on offer.
To complement their roster, Chevrolet offers many of these vehicles in special editions. For example there is a Z06 C7.R edition of the traditional Chevrolet Z06 available, with heightened performance and added sport features.
The Corvette and Camaro ranges have proved consistently popular in the UK over the last few years, and both have seen sales figures grow year on year.
Regarding the foundations of the Chevrolet brand, the Chevrolet Motor Company was founded in Detroit at the turn of the 20th century. The company launched their first vehicle with the introduction of the Series C Classic Six.
The following years saw a period of rapid expansion for the American manufacturer. In 1914 two new series were released in the form of the H and L ranges. Yet sales did not start booming until the launch of the much cheaper 490. Riding the wave of this car’s commercial success, Chevrolet began opening new factories across America in California, Ohio and Missouri, to name a few.
Throughout the following decades, Chevrolet proved a worthy competitor to the likes of Ford and Volkswagen. In 1953 the company introduced the world-famous Corvette, boosting their sales and reputation hugely. Seven years later they followed this up with the introduction of the Corvair. While this car did not experience the same long-term success as the Corvette, it served to further enrich a period of mass sales for the American manufacturer. By 1963, Chevrolet accounted for 10% of all car sales in America.
In 2005, after some poor years for sales, General Motors relaunched the brand under a more economically friendly vision and Chevrolet has seen a massive recovery in its commercial fortunes.
Chevrolet models we buy
Below we have listed some of the most recent Chevrolet models sold via Motorway, however we can buy older Chevrolet models too:
- Chevrolet cars: Chevrolet Camaro, Chevrolet Corvette Stingray, Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport, Chevrolet Corvette Z06 and Chevrolet Corvette Z06 C7.R
We can buy and can help you sell all Chevrolet cars