Sell Your Honda – FREE Online Honda Valuation
Motorway will buy any Honda you are looking to sell. Whether it be a shiny new NSX with barely a scratch on it, or a Civic Hatchback that has clocked over 50,000 miles, we are ready and waiting to purchase any Honda of any age.
Put your Honda’s registration into our online car valuation calculator and we instantly give you an indicative price estimate. Once we have run through some of the key details and information about the car with you on the phone, we can provide you with a guaranteed price for your Honda.
We have an expert network of buyers who specialise in buying Honda cars. They will be able to pay an extremely competitive price for your car. Being experts with this particular brand, the high premium they can secure when paying for Honda cars will always find its way to you in your price offer. Honda cars hold their value well in today's markets, with all models going at good rates compared to other cheaper brands such as Vauxhall or Ford. However the newer models tend to fetch the higher prices, with the Jazz and Civic range going for especially high premiums.
Owing to this high performance in sales, Honda is one of Motorway's most popular brands. As such we aim to always offer a competitive quote along with a price match promise for your car, regardless of age or model. We strive to always provide a great price that you can be confident will compete with other services in the online car buying and selling market like eBay and Autotrader that offer you a trade-in or part exchange quote.
Away from the highly competitive online market, we also aim to get you a price for your Honda that will stand up to any you receive from your local car dealer or main dealer franchise. If you sell through Motorway, you will also gain the additional bonus of free UK-wide collection, whether at home or in the workplace. On top of this, we also guarantee same day payment upon collection of your car.
FREE instant online Honda valuation – how to sell your car:
- Value your Honda – by entering your registration in our car value calculator, we are then able to retrieve data from the DVLA. This will provide us with the bulk of the necessary details to be able to make an informed and immediate online valuation
- A definite purchase price for your car – enter your personal details after receiving your instant car valuation and you will receive a call from our car buying partner who will confirm some details concerning the vehicle you wish to sell. With this done, they will offer you a quote to buy your car, complete with a price match promise*. All prices are valid for 7+ days and collection of your car can be sorted within 1-5 days
- UK-wide car collection – arrange a time the works around your schedule for collection of your car from home or work. On the agreed date, we will perform a brief check of your Honda before purchasing the car. Once this is complete, we can make an instant money transfer to your bank account at the agreed price. This completes the process of sale, and with your Honda sold, we will drive it away
- Immediate money transfer to your bank account – the instant money transfer sets us apart from other online car buying services. Some can take up to a week to get your money into your account, but with Motorway you will have the money for your sold car in less than one hour
More about Honda cars…
Honda comes in 16th place in the ranking of best selling car brands in the UK in 2016. The company sits between Skoda and Fiat in the list. In 2016, they posted a very consistent year of sales in the UK, with not a single month in 2016 going below the 2,000 units sold mark. This includes a high of over 13,000 units sold in March. Honda makes up one of just 13 brands in the UK to have over one million vehicles on the road, posting a huge 1.4 million cars on the road as of October 2016.
Honda’s car lineup features a good mix of new arrivals and old favourites. The Honda Jazz, NSX and HR-V models breathe new life into what the company has to offer, while the tried and tested Civic range and CR-V provide a more established selection to choose from.
Across the UK, Honda saw a 6,000 unit increase in UK car registrations from 2015, making for a total of 52,439 cars sold in 2016. The new HR-V model was one of the few recent launches across the UK car market to rank inside the top 100 at 99th. However it is the much-loved Honda Civic Hatchback that continues to top the company's sales charts, competing strongly with the very best from Ford and Nissan in the UK hatchback market. What's more, with a new 5-door version set to launch in 2017, it would seem Honda plan to transfer the Civic’s small-car success into the larger passenger car market.
Honda is Japan’s second largest automobile manufacturer and the eighth largest globally, it sits just behind General Motors, Volkswagen Group, Toyota, Hyundai Motor Group, Ford, Nissan and PSA Peugeot Citroen in the world rankings.
With regards to automobiles, Honda’s production and design philosophy centres heavily around the principle of environmental sustainability. To that end, the Japanese manufacturer set a new Guinness World Record for the lowest (and best) rating for fuel efficiency in July 2015. That year saw them embark on a 24-country journey throughout Europe, spanning 8,387 miles, where they recorded an average of 100.31 miles per gallon.
Honda began life as a supplier of piston rings for Toyota between 1937 and 1941. In the time following this, the company was far more associated with motorcycles than cars. Indeed, it was not until the 1960s that they released their first complete production motor vehicle with the T360 mini pick up truck. Then, in October 1963, Honda put forward their first production car with the S500. In the following decades however, Honda began to ramp up the pace with regards to car production, spearheaded by mass manufacturing and overseas exporting. This culminated in the early 1990s with the release of the Honda NSX sports car.
Honda models we buy
Below we have listed some of the most recent Honda models sold via Motorway, however we can buy older Honda models too:
- Honda cars: Honda Jazz, Honda Civic, Honda Civic Hatchback, Honda Civic Type R, Honda Civic Tourer, Honda HR-V, Honda CR-V, Honda NSX and Honda Type R
We can buy and can help you sell all Honda hatchbacks, SUVS, electric cars and crossovers.