Sell Your Hyundai – FREE Online Hyundai Valuation
No matter your Hyundai’s model we can buy it at Motorway. We are able to purchase anything from an i10 all the way up to an i800. Whether your car has already racked up thousands of miles or it is brand new and fresh off the forecourt - it is quick and easy to sell through us.
We provide all our customers with an immediate price estimate. To receive this, enter the registration plate number of your Hyundai into our online car value calculator. We will then give you a quick call to go through a few specifics and then issue you with a best price guarantee as part of our price match promise.
Our panel of buyers will always give you a great quote for your Hyundai as they are specialists with regards to the brand. Their expertise ensures a high premium will be paid for the car you selling which will be passed on to you. Being a highly popular brand throughout Britain due to their reputation for eco-friendly and economical vehicles, it is not surprising that all Hyundai cars perform well on the UK new and used car market. The models that net the very best premiums are the latest in the Hyundai range, such as the Tucson and Genesis.
It is quick and easy to sell your Hyundai through Motorway and the brand is one of our most popular. We are interested in every model in the Hyundai range and always strive to get you the highest valuation for you car, no matter its age. Once we have confirmation of your car’s condition, our subsequent offer to buy your car will come with our price match promise.
Motorway comprises just one service in an incredibly competitive online car buying and selling market. Through our price match promise, we guarantee that any quote we provide will compete with the likes of Autotrader, eBay and We Buy Any Car, as well as any price given to you by your local dealer. We also offer free UK-wide collection from your home or work address and will be able to pay for your car on the same day we collect it.
FREE instant online and Hyundai valuation – how to sell your car:
- Online price estimate – we can give you a valuation for your car straight after you have put your car’s registration into our online car value calculator. This will enable us to retrieve all the necessary details from the DVLA to be able to make an informed price estimate
- Your Hyundai’s guaranteed price – next, enter your contact information and our car buying partner will initiate a phone call shortly after. This is a quick process intended to allow the partner to confirm a few details concerning your Hyundai. With this done they can then offer you a final purchase price for the car, complete with our price match promise
- Home or work collection – once you have arranged a convenient time to have your car collected, we can come to complete the sale process from any home or work location of your choosing within the UK. On collection day we will inspect some aspects of the vehicle to ensure everything is as described. With this complete, we can then make an instant transfer straight to you bank account for the agreed price. Your Hyundai is then sold and we can drive it away for you
- Cash straight to you – many online car buying and selling services take a long time to get your money to you. With Motorway you will not have to wait days to have access to your funds, the money for a sold car arrives in your account in less than one hour
More about Hyundai cars…
Ranked Britain’s 10th best seller in 2016, Hyundai falls just short of Toyota. The company denies Kia a spot in the top 10 but is only inches in front. As of 2016, there were 710,000 Hyundai cars on the road across the UK.
Hyundai continued a steady, positive trend in sales throughout 2016, with a very significant 10% increase in new registrations by September. Hyundai saw a 3% growth increase across Britain as of September 2016 - a respectable figure but well short of the Korean manufacturers sale performance elsewhere across the globe. Europe as a whole has been a huge positive - Hyundai sold over 50,000 cars throughout the year on the continent for the first time in 2016.
The lineup for Hyundai in 2016 is a mix of old and new cars. The ever reliable i10 range remains at the fore, with the i20 Coupe and i20 Active also rising in the popularity stakes. Newer models include the Tucson and Genesis, both of which are larger, four door vehicles, catering to the family end of the market.
The i10 has proven to be Hyundai’s most popular car, both in 2016 and in the years previous. Indeed, the car made a top 10 appearance for monthly best seller in the UK six times between July 2009 and September 2011, with a an all-time high of 3rd in August 2009. In terms of newer models, more recently it has been the Tucson model that has ramped up the sales figures. The new compact SUV experienced a 59% increase in sales in 2016 when compared with 2015. This figure is indicative of the Tucson's domination of recent new car launches in the UK.
The origins of the Korean manufacturer can be traced back to 1967 when the Hyundai Motor Company was first formed. Hyundai’s original purpose was to aid in producing the Cortina for Ford. It was not until the 1970s that development on the first Hyundai car began in earnest. The design process came to fruition in 1975 when the Hyundai Pony was released. It was a milestone for Korea as a country as it marked the launch of their first mass produced car.
The Pony springboarded the company into the global market over the following years. Hyundai began exporting to Ecuador in 1976 and shortly after the Benelux countries. This culminated in 1984 when the Korean manufacturer started exporting to Canada. Two years later, Hyundai was an established brand within the United States and sales began to soar. In 1986 the company’s Excel model was voted a product of the year by Fortune Magazine.
Towards the end of the 20th century Hyundai began to lay down the roots of the brand we see today. In 1998 they launched a heavy online and offline marketing campaign to rebrand the company with a focus on design, manufacturing and quality.
Hyundai models we buy
Below we have listed some of the most recent Hyundai models sold via Motorway, however we can buy older Hyundai models too:
- Hyundai cars: Hyundai i10, Hyundai i20, Hyundai i20 Coupe, Hyundai i20 Active, Hyundai i30, Hyundai i30 Tourer, Hyundai i40 Saloon, Hyundai i40 Tourer, Hyundai Ioniq Electric, Hyundai Tucson, Hyundai Genesis and Hyundai Santa Fe
We can help you sell all Hyundai hatchbacks, SUVs and crossovers.