Our valuation tech uses live market data to estimate your car’s value accurately.
Get your highest price
We’ll find the dealer who’ll pay the most for your car, with no haggling or hassle.
Free home collection
Complete your sale in as little as 24 hours, with free collection & fast payment.†
Oh, and it’s 100% free
Dealers pay a fee to buy your car. That means it’s completely free for you.
Just sold like a pro 😎
How it works
1. Profile your car
Enter your reg to get an instant valuation based on our latest sales data. We then guide you through making a profile of your vehicle.
2. We get to work
We alert our network of 3,000+ verified car dealers about your vehicle, and invite them to bid for it in a daily online sale.
3. Get your best offer
We’ll present the best offer from the sale for your approval, then arrange a convenient date for your car to be collected.
4. Complete your sale
Receive fast payment† in your bank account before your car is driven away. Congratulations – you’ve sold your car like a pro!
Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot
3,000+ verified dealers ready to buy your car
How to sell your Kia like a pro
You can sell any Kia, old or new, through Motorway. Whether you are looking for a buyer for a well seasoned Picanto or a perhaps you are selling a brand new model from the Sportage range, we are always interested. No matter the car’s mileage, our panel of buyers can purchase your Kia at a great price.
It all starts with a valuation for the car you are selling. Enter your Kia’s registration into our online car value calculator and we will give you a ring to talk about some details concerning the vehicle. Once this is done we will have enough information to be able to give you a purchase price for your Kia.
Our network of buyers specialise in getting our customers the best possible quote for their cars. They are experts when it comes to Kia and can pay a high premium for cars of this particular brand which comes as an added benefit to you the seller. Kia is a well respected company and is highly popular up and down the UK. As such the entirety of their current range, new or old, go for great rates on the online car buying and selling market, with the new models of Cee’d and Sportage among the best sellers.
This makes the process of selling your Kia through us a very simple one. Kia is a particularly sought-after brand at Motorway and due to this popularity we go for all Kia cars, no matter their model or how many miles they have done. We aim to always get you the best online valuation in addition to a guaranteed price match promise.
We aim to get you a quote for your Kia that will compete with the likes of Autotrader, eBay and We Buy Any Car, as well as your local car dealer. Unlike many car buyers in the market, we also offer free UK-wide collection as well as same day payment on the day we come to get your Kia.
How to get an online valuation and sell your Kia through us:
- Get an online valuation – wsing our online car value calculator we can provide with an instant valuation for your Kia. Enter your car’s registration and we will be able to use information from the DVLA to get you an immediate price estimate
- Price match promise – let us know your personal details and you will receive a phone call from our car buying partner. This will involve a quick discussion to confirm some of the details about the condition and age of your car. Once you have run them through the specifics you will receive a final purchase price for your car, which we promise to match on the day the sale is made
- Collection from anywhere you choose – once you have your promised price, let us know a time that works for you and we will come to collect your vehicle. This can be from any location in the UK, whether it be your home or work address. When we come to collect the car, we will perform a quick routine inspection before making an immediate cash transfer to your bank and drive your car away
- Instant cash transfer – you will have your money for your sold Kia in your bank account in under an hour. Other services may take up to a week to get your money to you, but with Motorway we ensure access to your funds almost immediately
More about Kia cars…
The car lineup for Kia covers all needs. The Picanto and Rio models provide a great choice for anyone looking for a smaller vehicle, while the multiple variations of the Cee’d range cater for those in the market for something mid-sized. If it is a larger car you are after, then the Carens, Sportage and Sorento represent Kia most prominent offerings.
Kia cars proved greatly popular throughout the UK in 2016. The first half of the year saw two particularly outstanding highlights. In March the company posted its highest monthly number of new registrations this decade, with 16,207, over 1,000 than their second highest month in March 2015. This surge in sales was accelerated even further four months late. August saw Kia increase their sales by an astounding 81% when compared with the same four week period the previous year.
To crown a spectacular year for sales, with the highly popular Sportage, Kia narrowly lost out on a spot in the top 10 best selling cars in the UK in 2016. As of October 2016, Kia had a total of 627,000 cars on the road in Britain.
Looking at Kia’s sales by model elsewhere across the globe, it was both their small cars and larger estate vehicles that drove up the figures in 2016. In September the Soul, a small 5-door car, netted 11,885 new registrations in the US, and over the 100,000 mark in total for the year. On the estate car side of sales, the Optima was the best performer with an overall 89,327 units sold in America.
Kia Motors began life manufacturing bicycle parts all the way back in 1944. It was not until eight years after that the company began to produce automobiles and became the Kia car company we know today. However, it would take until 1973 for the company’s production focus to become solely fixed on cars. That year saw Kia open the Sohari Plant, the first plant dedicated exclusively to the manufacturing of cars.
The Korean manufacturer began to expand their automotive pedigree in 1975 by signing an agreement with Mazda. This agreement saw both companies begin work on the Brisa range of car. This lasted for 6 years until the early 1980s. In 1984 Kia then teamed up with Ford to sell the Avella in the North American and Australasian markets.
The early 1990s saw a host of successful new car releases boost Kia’s place among the automotive giants. The Sephia, Potentia, Towner Coach and the much lauded Sportage range skyrocketed the company’s sales through the roof.
Kia models we buy
Below we have listed some of the most recent Kia models sold via Motorway, however we can buy older Kia models too:
- Kia cars: Kia Sportage, Kia Picanto, Kia Rio, Kia Soul, Kia Venga, Kia Cee’d, Kia Cee’d Sportswagon, Kia Pro Cee’d, Kia Pro Cee’d GT, Kia Niro, Kia Optima Plug-in Hybrid, Kia Optima Sportswagon, Kia Carens and Kia Sorento.
We can help you sell all Kia hatchbacks, hybrids, SUVs and crossovers.