Sell Your Citroen – FREE Online Citroen Valuation
Citroen cars of all ages and models can be bought by Motorway. Regardless of whether you are looking to sell a brand new C Zero or an ageing Picasso, we can offer you a great price for your Citroen.
Upon entering your car’s registration plate number into our online valuation calculator, we will be able to provide you with an immediate, indicative price estimate. We can then give you a guaranteed purchase price to buy your car after a quick phone call to clarify some of the finer details of the car you are selling.
Selling your Citroen through us is easy - we have an excellent network of buyers who are specialists in buying the brand and will guarantee a highly competitive price whatever model you are looking to sell. Owing to their expertise, they can pay a high premium for Citroen cars and will always ensure this will be passed back to you as much as possible. Citroens of all shapes and sizes perform well on the car buying and selling market, however newer models on the market such as the C Zero and Cabrio tend to fetch the highest premiums.
Citroen is one of the most popular brands to sell via Motorway. No matter what the age or model of your car, we will always endeavour to offer you a competitive car valuation and to buy your car with a price match promise.
We aim to offer you a quote that will not only compete with your local dealer, but also the online car buying and selling market containing the likes of Autotrader, eBay and We Buy Any Car, in addition to any other car dealer franchise. As an additional advantage we also offer free UK-wide collection as well as same day payment on the day we collect your vehicle.
FREE instant online Citroen valuation – how to sell your car:
- Valuation for your Citroen – using our car value calculator, enter your Citroen’s registration. We can then get data from the DVLA which will provide us with the required information to be able to give you an instant instant online valuation
- Receive your guaranteed purchase price – after receiving your valuation, you can enter your personal information to prompt a phone call from our car buying partner. They will then talk through all the necessary details so they can offer you a final purchase price to buy your car, complete with a price match promise*. This will be valid for one week and it will take under 1-5 days to arrange collection of your Citroen
- Home or workplace car collection – the next step is to tell us a time and day that works for you in order for your car to be collected. On the agreed date, there will be a brief inspection of your car to ensure all the details talked about over the phone were as discussed. Assuming this is the case, we will then be able to transfer the agreed cash immediately into your bank account. You can then hand over the keys and we will drive your newly-sold car away for you
- Instant money transfer – the agreed price for your car will arrive in your bank account in less than one hour. Other car buying services can have you waiting up to a week to receive your cash, but with Motorway you typically have instant access to the money for your sold car
More about Citroen cars…
As of October 2016, Citroen is ranked 14th among the best selling car brands in the UK. This puts them comfortably ahead of Skoda and Honda, but with some considerable ground to cover in order to catch up with French rivals, Renault. They recently conceided their previous 10th spot ranking to Hyundai. It was the month of March 2016 that saw them enter the top 15, with a massive 13,734 cars sold over the four weeks. A grand total of 1.4 million Citroens were being driven on the roads in the UK in 2016.
Citroen posted a busy, comprehensive lineup of cars in 2016. The C range comprised of a number of great sellers including the C Zero, C1, C3, C4 and C4 Cactus. For those in the market for a vehicle with some space in the back, the D range also put forward a good roster of motors, with five different, lively models to chose from.
In terms of specific models, the eco-friendly Citroen C Zero was a great performer across Europe for the company in 2016. It sold almost 1,000 units before October, marking a 3-year high and an incredible sales figure for an electric vehicle - launched back in 2010, the C Zero is more than competing with its electric-powered rivals. The C 1 model also did well in this regard, registering a marked month-on-month increase in the build up to October. Across the board, 2016 marks the best year for Citroen since 2012 and it would seem the minor lull in sales the company experienced in the UK and across Europe over 2013 - 2014 may now be passing.
Citroen’s history dates back to 1919, when they launched their first car: the A - type. It only took a year to reach their first major milestone with 10,000 cars sold by 1920. This prompted the arrival of two new models in as many years with the release of the Citroen B2 and the Citroen 5HP, both of which performed well. With their sales figures already in the sky, round about that time, the company though it would be a good idea to put their name up there too - Citroen had an aircraft write their brand name in the sky to mark the opening of Paris Motor Show. This creative flair would go on to become synonymous with their car design and overall ethos.
The company also earned its reputation for innovation early in the 20th century. In 1934, Citroen launched the Traction Avant - the world's first mass-produced front-wheeled car. By this point Citroen was the leading car manufacturer in Europe and second globally.
These staples of the Citroen brand remained constant years later. Ideas such as swiveling headlights, introduced in 1967, allowed for great visibility on winding country lanes and served to express the company’s passion for innovation and creativity. More recently, in 2001, Citroen decided to formally acknowledge these ideals with the opening of the ‘Conservatoire’ - a museum showcasing over 300 Citroen cars throughout the years.
Citroen has also enjoyed a long standing relationship with motorsport. Starting in 1956, their brand name for this division has changed over the years from Citroen Competitions to Citroen Sport and now Citroen Racing. The company has achieved success in the motorsport arena, being a winning competitor in both the World Touring Car Championship and the World Rally Championship.
Citroen models we buy
Below we have listed some of the most recent Citroen models sold via Motorway, however we can buy older Citroen models too:
- Citroen cars: Citroen C Zero, Citroen C1, Citroen C3, Citroen Berlingo Multispace, Citroen C3 Picasso, Citroen C4 Cactus, Citroen C4, Citroen C4 Picasso, Citroen Grand C4 Picasso, Citroen DS 3, Citroen DS 3 Cabrio, Citroen DS 4, Citroen DS 4 Crossback and Citroen DS 5
We can help you sell all Citroen hatchbacks, electric cars and crossovers.