Our valuation tech uses live market data to estimate your car’s value accurately.
Get your highest price
We’ll find the dealer who’ll pay the most for your car, with no haggling or hassle.
Free home collection
Complete your sale in as little as 24 hours, with free collection & fast payment.†
Oh, and it’s 100% free
Dealers pay a fee to buy your car. That means it’s completely free for you.
Just sold like a pro 😎
How it works
1. Profile your car
Enter your reg to get an instant valuation based on our latest sales data. We then guide you through making a profile of your vehicle.
2. We get to work
We alert our network of 3,000+ verified car dealers about your vehicle, and invite them to bid for it in a daily online sale.
3. Get your best offer
We’ll present the best offer from the sale for your approval, then arrange a convenient date for your car to be collected.
4. Complete your sale
Receive fast payment† in your bank account before your car is driven away. Congratulations – you’ve sold your car like a pro!
Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot
3,000+ verified dealers ready to buy your car
How to sell your Fiat like a pro
We will buy any Fiat model at Motorway. From a nearly new Fiat 500 to an ageing Fiat Panda, we are interested in any Fiat you have to sell. Regardless of age or how many miles have been clocked, you can How to sell your Fiat using our online car selling service.
The first step is to enter your Fiat’s registration plate number into our free online valuation calculator. Once this is completed, we can value your car with an indicative online price estimate. We can then provide a guaranteed price purchase after having confirmed some finer details concerning your Fiat over the phone.
We have access to a great network of buyers who are experts in buying the Fiat brand. Their expertise ensures you will always receive a very competitive price for your car. As an added benefit, the high premium they are able to gain when selling on Fiat vehicles will be passed back to you in the price you are quoted to How to sell your car.
Fiats sell well in the UK car market and usually manage to sell at a healthy price no matter their model or age. However newer models like the Tipo Hatchback or 124 Spider go for the highest prices and have proven the most popular in the current car selling climate.
Fiat is a highly sought-after brand at Motorway. We aim to consistently provide you, the seller, with a great valuation for your car. Additionally, regardless of model or age, we also guarantee to provide you with a price match promise to How to sell your Fiat with us.
The online car buying and selling market that Motorway operates within is extremely competitive. In order to separate ourselves from the likes of Autotrader, eBay and We Buy Any Car, we promise to provide you with a great quote that will also prove competitive with your local car dealer. To make our service as trouble-free as possible, we also provide our customers with free UK-wide car collection in addition to same-day payment.
How to get an online valuation and sell your Fiat through us:
- Your Fiat’s valuation – by putting your car’s registration into our online car value calculator, you will enable us to retrieve data from the DVLA. This will provide us with the required information to make an informed, and instant, valuation for your Fiat
- Guaranteed price – enter your personal details after receiving your valuation and our car buying partner will give you a call. Once they have confirmed a few details regarding your car’s condition, they will provide you with a price match promise to purchase your allowing for a brief inspection of your vehicle on collection day. This price will be valid for 7 days and you can usually arrange a time for your Fiat to be collected in under 3 days
- UK-wide collection – you can arrange a time for your car to be collected that works for you. The collection location can be at your home or workplace - whichever is more convenient. Upon collection of the car, a few brief checks will be performed to ensure the details discussed on the phone are as described. With this done, the previously agreed price will then be immediately transferred straight into your bank account. Your car is then officially sold
- Instant money transfer – it takes less than one hour for the money to reach your bank account. Unlike some rival car selling services, you will not need to wait around for your payment to be processed. The instant transfer gives you the money for your sold Fiat to spend as you see fit the same day
More about Fiat cars…
Ranked as the 17th best selling car in UK in 2016, Fiat had just short of one million cars on the road as of October 2016 with 905,000 registered on the road. In the brand rankings, this puts them almost 300,000 vehicles ahead of Skoda but still some distance behind Honda’s 1.4 million. The Fiat 500 model continues to be Fiat’s biggest seller in 2016, coming 10th in UK car model sales (behind the likes of the Ford Fiesta and the Vauxhall Corsa). The company continues to prove its pedigree for popular compact two-seater cars.
The Fiat 500 is now available in six different variants, namely: the Fiat 500, 500C, 500X, 500L, 500L Trekking and 500L MPW. The model makes up a significant part of Fiat’s lineup. Other noteworthy model available in include the new Fiat 124 Spider, three different versions of the Fiat Panda (Panda, Panda 4x4 and Panda Cross) as well as the classic Fiat Punto.
2016 was a great year for the Italian manufacturer. As of September Fiat’s market share reached a four year high and close to 3% of all cars on the road. Even more impressively, the year also included their best single month for new registrations in over a decade. In March 2016, Fiat gained over 13,190 new registrations - their highest monthly sales figure since September 2004.
This recent surge in sales is being driven primarily by an increase in registrations for the Fiat 500 as well as the 500X SUV. Indeed, the 500 now accounts for over half of their sales, bringing the total number of 500s sold to a gargantuan 250,000 as of late 2016. Fiat’s popularity across the board in the UK market, spanning smaller vehicles as well as larger SUV and passenger cars has come to great fruition in 2016.
Fiat is now a subsidiary of FCA Italy S.P.A and is the largest automobile manufacturer in Italy. The very first Fiat automobile to be manufactured predates the 20th century. Their first car was made as far back as 1899, placing Fiat among the longest-standing car manufacturers in the world. They led the way for automobile manufacturing in the early 1900s, ultimately building the Lingotto factory in 1916, the largest in the world at the time.
The company now claims a strong global presence, with good sales figures in the USA, Africa and Asia but most of its registrations come from its core European market. Fiat owns the Lancia and Alfa Romeo brands, two other popular Italian car manufacturers. Owing to Fiat's performance in Europe, the manufacturer has won the European Car of the Year award an incredible 9 times, most recently in 2008 with the evergreen Fiat 500.
Fiat models we buy
Below we have listed some of the most recent Fiat models sold via Motorway, however we can buy older Fiat models too:
- Fiat cars: Fiat 500, Fiat 500C, Fiat 500X, Fiat 500L, Fiat 500L Trekking, Fiat 500 L MPW, Fiat 124 Spider, Fiat Tipo Hatchback, Fiat Tipo Station Wagon, Fiat Qubo, Fiat Panda, Fiat Panda 4X4, Fiat Panda Cross and Fiat Punto
We can help you sell all Fiat hatchbacks, electric cars, convertibles, family cars and crossovers.