Our valuation tech uses live market data to estimate your car’s value accurately.
Get your highest price
We’ll find the dealer who’ll pay the most for your car, with no haggling or hassle.
Free home collection
Complete your sale in as little as 24 hours, with free collection & instant payment.
Oh, and it’s 100% free
Dealers pay a fee to buy your car. That means it’s completely free for you.
Just sold like a pro 😎
How it works
1. Profile your car
Enter your reg to get an instant valuation based on our latest sales data. We then guide you through making a profile of your vehicle.
2. We get to work
We alert our network of 3,000+ verified car dealers about your vehicle, and invite them to bid for it in a daily online sale.
3. Get your best offer
We’ll present the best offer from the sale for your approval, then arrange a convenient date for your car to be collected.
4. Complete your sale
Receive instant payment in your bank account before your car is driven away. Congratulations – you’ve sold your car like a pro!
Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot
3,000+ verified dealers ready to buy your car
How to sell your Peugeot Today like a pro
Here at Motorway we are experienced buyers of old and nearly-new Peugeot cars and are able to pay premium prices to buy Peugeots of all kinds. We are specialist Peugeot car buyers and find the brand to be highly sellable in the car market – we pass on this excellent re-saleability with a competitive offer to buy your car.
Peugeot is one of the most popular car brands to sell through Motorway. We can buy a Peugeot that’s been owned for a few months, a Peugeot that’s 1-3 years old, right up to a car with multiple owners that’s 5-10 years old or more. From a new Peugeot 308 GT, to a nearly-new Peugeot 2008 SUV, right up to an ageing Peugeot 3008 gathering dust in your garage, we look to buy all Peugeot cars new and old. We will even do our best to buy very old motors like the Peugeot 205 – we will do our best to offer you a price!
In terms of the price we offer for your Peugeot, we would aim to beat your local car dealer, online classified car ads and trade-in quotes with our online valuations. Once we have collected all the information we need, we would look to follow through with a final price that is higher than other quotes you may have received elsewhere from other Peugeot buyers.
Savvy car sellers will shop around at the likes of Autotrader, WeWantAnyCar and eBay to see what price they can get for their car, we are well aware of this behaviour and hope to beat or match any price you may have received.
FREE online valuation of your Peugeot – How to sell your car with us:
- Peugeot online valuation – simply enter your car’s registration/ number plate details on the Motorway homepage for a How to get an online valuation and sell your valuation. We value your car in seconds.
- Get a final quote to buy your car – our car buying partner will call you to ask some additional questions about your Peugeot before they give you a final price with a price match promise to buy your car within 3-5 days. We can then arrange the collection of your Peugeot (from home or work) and answer any questions you may have about the offer price or the collection/ money transfer process.
- Car collection day – we will come to a convenient place for you (home or work) to complete a final inspection of your Peugeot before we transfer the money to you and buy your car. We make an instant online money transfer to your bank account with the final price we have agreed. We then drive away having bought your car.
- Money in the bank– you will have the cash in your bank for your Peugeot within an hour to spend on what you wish! The process is super-quick and convenient.
More about Peugeot cars…
Peugeot is the UK’s 4th most popular car brand, with just over 2 million cars on the road as of October 2016. This puts them just behind Volkswagen and ahead of BMW in the popularity stakes – and surprisingly they actually outnumber other major ubiquitous car makes including Nissan, Renault and Toyota. Peugeot’s car range has expanded hugely in recent years, with the 308, 3008 and 208 being three of their bestsellers in the latest model lineup.
The Peugeot range has seen some wide-scale upgrading in recent years. The fresh collection (for 2016) is epitomised by the sleek and cool city car – the Peugeot 108 – it’s a compact 3-door, available as a hatchback or ‘TOP! Cabrio’. Also new is the Peugeot 208 ‘Roland Garros’ edition – uber-modern, chic and the ultimate big city auto. The other hot new entrant is the Peugeot 308, a sensational 5-door with dynamic styling topped off with an efficient engine, smart touch technology and a unique Peugeot i-Cockpit® integration in the dashboard.
Beyond newer models, fans of the Peugeot brand will also remember older models like the Peugeot 205 (1983-1998) which was voted 'Car of the Decade' by Car Magazine, the Peugeot 206 (1998-2006) actually Peugeot's best-ever selling car of all time, the Peugeot 306 (1993-2001) included in the Top 10 Best Selling Cars in Britain (1994-1998) and finally, the Peugeot 406 (1995-2004) named the 'What Car? Car of the Year' in 1996. Quite a heritage!
It’s no wonder Peugeot is known as a very reliable brand and amazingly many 1950s and 1960s models are still running and on the roads in Africa and Cuba, where Peugeot is fondly called "the lion of the road".
Peugeot was originally started as a family business from Sochaux – the early days of the company predated the current Peugeot car brand we know today. Its origins started as far back as 1810 and before cars, manufactured coffee mills and bicycles.
In November 1858, even before it was known specifically for cars, the forefather of the company Émile Peugeot applied for the now famous lion trademark. However, it was Armand Peugeot who made automobiles their speciality – he built the company's very first car collaborating with Leon Serpollet in 1889 (which in truth was more of an unreliable ‘steam tricycle’ than a motor vehicle!)
Things moved fast and the first 3-wheeled attempt was followed in 1890 by an internal combustion-engine (4-wheeled) car with a Panhard-Daimler engine. However, things proved fractious within the Peugeot family, and despite the sales success of their early motors, Armand Peugeot left the original setup and founded the Société des Automobiles Peugeot in 1896. The company we now know as Peugeot was formed.
Peugeot’s origin are inextricably linked with the growth of the car industry in France, however it has not always been an easy ride. These days, the French car manufacturer is now part of Groupe PSA which in February 2014 had some serious financial issues forcing the shareholders to agree a recapitalisation plan when Dongfeng Motors and the French government bought a 14% stake in the company to keep it going.
Peugeot has won countless international awards for its vehicles – including four European Car of the Year awards throughout its history.
In both 2013 and 2014, Peugeot was ranked the second best car make for average CO2 emissions amongst the major brands in Europe (pipped by Renault cars who had a lower average at 114.9g CO2/ km).
Peugeot models we buy
Here is a sample of some of the more recent Peugeot models we have purchased from Motorway customers, but please note we buy all makes and models of Peugeot:
- Peugeot cars:Peugeot 108 (3-door), Peugeot 108 (5-door), Peugeot 108 GT Line, Peugeot 108 Top! (Roland Garros), Peugeot 208 (3-door), Peugeot 208 (5-door), Peugeot 208 (Active Design), Peugeot 208 Allure Premium, Peugeot 208 GT Line, Peugeot 208 (Roland Garros), Peugeot 208 GTI, Peugeot 208 GTI (By PS), Peugeot 2008 (SUV), Peugeot 2008 GT Line) Peugeot 308 (5-Door), Peugeot 308 SW, Peugeot 308 GT Line, Peugeot 308 GT, Peugeot 308 GTI (By PS), Peugeot 3008 Crossover, Peugeot 3008 SUV, Peugeot 3008 GT Line, Peugeot 3008 GT, Peugeot 508 (Saloon), Peugeot 508 (GT Line), Peugeot 508 SW, Peugeot 508 RXH, Peugeot 5008 MPV, Peugeot 5008 SUV, Peugeot 5008 GT Line, Peugeot 5008 GT, Peugeot ION (5-door), Peugeot Traveller MPV and Peugeot Partner Tepee
- Peugeot vans: Peugeot Bipper, Peugeot Partner, Peugeot Partner Electric, Peugeot Boxer Van, Peugeot Expert Van and Peugeot Expert Combi