Our valuation tech uses live market data to estimate your car’s value accurately.
Get your highest price
We’ll find the dealer who’ll pay the most for your car, with no haggling or hassle.
Free home collection
Complete your sale in as little as 24 hours, with free collection & fast payment.†
Oh, and it’s 100% free
Dealers pay a fee to buy your car. That means it’s completely free for you.
The new way to sell your car
With Motorway, you can sell your car for a great price, right from the bath (if you want), completely free. See just how easy it is in our TV ad!
Just sold the Motorway way 😎
How it works
1. Profile your car
Ready to sell for up to £1,000* more? Enter your reg to get an instant valuation and create a car profile from your phone. Easy.
2. We do our thing
We alert the 3,000+ car dealers in our nationwide network and they make their best offer for your car in our daily online sale.
3. Get your best offer
We'll present the highest offer for you to approve, then arrange a date for your car to be collected, for free, of course.
4. Complete your sale
You receive fast payment† in your bank account within 24 hours of collection. Ta-dah, you've sold your car the Motorway way!
Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot
3,000+ verified dealers ready to buy your car
How to sell your Porsche
Selling your Porsche with Motorway is a simple process. We are able to buy any model of Porsche, whether you are looking to sell a speedy old 911 with 50,000 miles on the clock or a brand new Cayenne. Any Porsche model of any age can be sold via Motorway.
In order to find out what your car is worth instantly, enter the registration number into our online car value calculator for an indicative price. We can then have a quick discussion about some of the finer details of your Porsche before providing you with a guaranteed price to buy your car.
Our buyers are experts when it comes to Porsche and will be able to pay a high premium for cars of this brand. Porsche is a globally known and respected brand of car that has always proved very popular with the UK market. All the company’s models go for high prices, old or new, however the newer models in the 718 and 911 ranges usually net the best rates on the used car market at the present time.
Competing in a market with the likes of eBay and We Buy Any Car, we strive to get you a great quote to better the competition. This price will be competitive with both the online car buying and selling market as well as with your local car dealer. On top of a great quote, we also offer you free UK-wide collection and same-day payment for your car on the day of collection.
How to get an online valuation and sell your Porsche through us:
- Online valuation your Porsche – enter your car’s registration plate number into our online car value calculator and we can give you a price to buy your car instantly.
- Guaranteed price match – we will then call you to chat briefly about the car you are selling before providing you a final purchase price. We promise to match this price on the day of collection. The sum will be valid for a week and collection can usually be arranged within 1-3 days
- A collection point of your choosing – arrange a date and time that suits your schedule to have us come to pick-up your car. Collection of your Porsche can be any home or work location in the UK. We will perform a quick inspection of the car and ensure the vehicle is as described on the phone. We then make an instant bank transfer to complete the purchase of your Porsche and we can drive it away
- Instant access to your cash – unlike many services which have you waiting around for your money, Motorway aims to get you access to your funds immediately - our bank transfers will arrive in your account in under an hour
Porsche models we buy
Below we have listed some of the most recent Porsche models sold via Motorway, however we can buy older Porsche models too:
- Porsche cars: Porsche 718 Cayman, Porsche 718 Cayman S, Porsche 718 Boxster, Porsche Boxster S, Porsche 911 Carrera, Porsche 911 Carrera S, Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet, Porsche 911 Carrera S Cabriolet, Porsche 911 Carrera 4, Porsche 911 Carrera 4 Cabriolet, Porsche 911 Carrera 4S, Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet, Porsche 911 Targa 4, Porsche 911 Targa 4S, Porsche 911 Turbo, Porsche 911 Turbo S, Porsche Turbo Cabriolet, Porsche Turbo S Cabriolet, Porsche 911 R, Porsche 911 GT3 RS, Porsche Panamera, Porsche Panamera 4, Porsche Panamera 4 Executive, Porsche Panamera 4S, Porsche Panamera 4S Executive, Porsche Panamera 4S Diesel, Porsche Panamera 4 E-Hybrid, Porsche 4 E-Hybrid Executiv, Porsche Panamera Turbo, Porsche Panamera Turbo Executive, Porsche Macan, Porsche Macan S, Porsche Macan S Diesel, Porsche Macan GTS, Porsche Macan Turbo, Porsche Cayenne Diesel, Porsche Diesel Platinum Edition, Porsche Cayenne S, Porsche Cayenne S Diesel, Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid, Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid Platinum Edition, Porsche Cayenne GTS, Porsche Cayenne Turbo and Porsche Cayenne Turbo S
We can help you sell all Porsche sports cars, saloon cars and SUVs
More about Porsche cars…
Recent years have seen a major expansion in terms of Porsche’s model lineup. The company offers only five ranges but each comes with a large variety of model choices. The 718 range offers two convertible options in the form the Boxster and Boxster S. Meanwhile the ever-evolving and massively popular range of 911 cars boasts an incredible 16 model variations, covering all needs from convertible roofs to turbochargers.
The Panorama range does not lack options either with 10 different models available. Popular choices among this mid-size saloon car range include the the 4 Executive and 4 S, with hybrid models also on offer. If it is a larger car you are after, then the Macan and Cayenne ranges have a combined 15 models on offer, with a healthy mix of diesels and hybrids to choose from.
Having posted a remarkable record of over 225,000 new registrations across the globe in 2015, Porsche has seen tremendous recent growth. In the US, the primary sales driver in 2016 was the Macan which saw huge sales numbers.
Back to the UK and as of 2016, there were 130,000 Porsche cars on the roads in Britain.
Regarding Porsche’s origins, the German manufacturer was founded in 1931. Porsche was originally a manufacturer of sports cars and while their pedigree for this type of vehicle remains intact, the company has successfully branched into saloon cars and even SUVs.
Following the end of the Second World War the company built their first sports car, the 356, in 1948. By 1953, the 550 Spyder was introduced to the global market and sales began to grow. Two years later there were already 10,000 Porsche cars on the road.
Both the 1960s and 70s proved to be enormously productive and successful periods for the company. In 1963 Porsche release perhaps their most famous vehicle, the 911, to critical and commercial acclaim. Mid-way through the following year the car’s first variation was already being produced in the form of a coupe model, which ultimately proved incredibly popular, particularly in the company’s home market. This success continued into the following decade with the introduction of the 917.