Our valuation tech uses live market data to estimate your car’s value accurately.
Get your highest price
We’ll find the dealer who’ll pay the most for your car, with no haggling or hassle.
Free home collection
Complete your sale in as little as 24 hours, with free collection & instant payment.
Oh, and it’s 100% free
Dealers pay a fee to buy your car. That means it’s completely free for you.
Just sold like a pro 😎
How it works
1. Profile your car
Enter your reg to get an instant valuation based on our latest sales data. We then guide you through making a profile of your vehicle.
2. We get to work
We alert our network of 3,000+ verified car dealers about your vehicle, and invite them to bid for it in a daily online sale.
3. Get your best offer
We’ll present the best offer from the sale for your approval, then arrange a convenient date for your car to be collected.
4. Complete your sale
Receive instant payment in your bank account before your car is driven away. Congratulations – you’ve sold your car like a pro!
Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot
3,000+ verified dealers ready to buy your car
How to sell your SEAT like a pro
Using Motorway you will be able to sell any SEAT car. We buy any model of SEAT - from a compact Mii all the way up to a big Alhambra, from an ageing Toledo to a brand new Ateca. Whatever your SEAT model, Motorway are interested and able to buy your car.
To get going, type your car’s registration into our online car valuation calculator and you will receive an instant quote. We will then discuss a few key details concerning the specific SEAT you are looking to sell. After these two brief steps are complete, we will be able to provide you with a final purchase price for your car with a best price guarantee.
With our network of buyers, we can ensure that you will always get the best possible price for your SEAT. Our buying partners are experts when it comes to the SEAT brand and you will benefit from the high premium they can pay. We buy all models, however the SEAT Ateca and Ibiza CUPRA and Alhambra are especially popular on the online car buying and selling market at present. However if it is an older model you are looking to sell, then have no fear - all roadworthy SEATs can fetch a good price.
This high sales performance across the board is one of the key reasons why SEAT is one of our most popular brands at Motorway. We aim to get you the highest valuation for whichever model of SEAT you are selling, regardless of how many miles it has clocked. Furthermore we also guarantee that when buying your car we will give you the best price we can with a price match guarantee.
Motorway competes in a very busy car buying and selling market, competing with the likes of eBay, Autotrader and We Buy Any Car, as well as your local car dealer. We therefore strive to get you a quote that is competitive with all of the above, and any other service that is offering you a trade-in or part exchange. With this in mind, all our customers get free UK-wide collection and same day payment as standard.
How to get an online valuation and sell your SEAT through us:
- Instant online valuation – Motorway can provide you with an instant valuation for your SEAT as soon as you have entered the car’s registration into our online car value calculator. The tool allows us to access information from the DVLA which puts us in the best possible position to offer you an informed price estimate.
- Our price match promise – our car buying partner can then give you a call after you have provided your personal details. This will involve a brief conversation to establish a few details about your SEAT. The call will conclude with you receiving a best price guarantee for your vehicle.
- UK-wide collection for your SEAT – the next step is to agree on a day and time for collection of your car. This can be any time or location you desire within the UK - at your home or place of work. On the agreed date we will perform an onsite inspection to ensure the car is as described on the phone. With this done, we will make an immediate transfer to your bank account of the previously arranged price
- Access your money immediately – this transfer will see the money for your sold car arrive in your account in less than an hour. This is much faster than many other services which can take a week or more for your funds to arrive
More about SEAT cars…
Recent years have seen a year-on-year, steady increase in sales for the Spanish manufacturer. The Alhambra, Ibiza and Leon models have been SEAT's best sellers in that time and have been the driving force behind the continuing sales growth. SEAT had just shy of half a million cars on the road in the UK in 2016, with 483,000 cars taxed on the road.
SEAT’s current model range has something for everyone, no matter what your preference of car. If it is a hatchback you are after, you can choose from either the 3DR or 5DR variation of the popular Mii, or if you want a sportier option, there are the Ibiza and Leon sports coupes. Moving towards SUVs and estate cars, SEAT offerings include the tried and tested Alhambra in addition to the new Ateca.
SEAT’s beginnings date back to 1950 when the company’s headquarters were founded in Martorell, Spain. Also known as the Sociedad Espagnola de Automoviles de Turismo, the Spanish manufacturer launched their first car, the SEAT 1400 in 1953.
Throughout the following decade SEAT continued to expand their production of automobiles and by 1966 the 850 was released. This marked the company’s first car to provide multiple versions, from a sports model to a convertible option. Over the following 10 years SEAT became a genuine competitor on the global stage, with exportation to Columbia starting in 1968. The same year saw the company reach one million cars in production. Six years later SEAT became the eighth best ranked car manufacturer across Europe.
In the early 1980s SEAT became a co-operator with Volkswagen and by 1986 VW held majority shares in the company. This decade also marked the initial release of the Ibiza, a model that is still a big seller to this day. Another model that is still popular in 2016, the Toledo, was originally launched in 1990 - a year that also saw the company produce its eight millionth vehicle.
SEAT models we buy
Below we have listed some of the most recent SEAT models sold via Motorway, however we can buy older SEAT models too:
- SEAT cars: SEAT Mii 3DR, SEAT Mii 5DR, SEAT Ibiza SC, SEAT Ibiza 5DR, SEAT Ibiza ST, Toledo 5DR, SEAT Leon SC, SEAT Leon 5DR, SEAT Leon ST, SEAT Ateca SUV and SEAT Alhambra MPV.
We buy all SEAT hatchbacks, SUVs and crossovers.