Sell Your BMW Car – FREE Online BMW Valuation
Here at Motorway we value and buy all BMWs, whether new or old. From a 2015 3-Series car to a more weathered BMW X1 with 50,000 miles on the clock, we can buy older and nearly-new cars and do all we can to offer the most competitive quote we can. Use our valuation tool to see how much your BMW is worth?
Motorway are specialists at buying BMW cars and have a network of contacts in the car market allowing us to offer premium estimates and final quotes to buy all BMWs. It is a widely-known fact that as a brand, BMW cars keep their value and sell supremely well – better than most other major car makes. BMW sit alongside the likes of Mercedes, Audi and VW, brands who fetch very healthy prices in the UK used car market versus their original purchase price as a new car.
Indeed, BMW is one of the most popular car brands to sell through Motorway. We can buy BMW that are 3-5 years old with more than one owner, more run-down older models aged up to 10 years, right up to brand new cars that rolled off the forecourt a few months ago. We can give you a great price no matter what the age of your car!
It is also always our aim to give you a super-competitive quote to buy your car that is better than what you may have received from your local car dealer, an offer as a trade-in (part exchange) or online via websites such as We Buy Any Car, AutoTrader or eBay. Our online BMW valuations are intended to beat the competition, reflecting our desire to give you the best price we can to secure the vehicle purchase. It’s our desire to be the natural place to sell.
FREE, instant valuation of your BMW – sell your car:
- BMW online valuation – start by entering your car’s registration plate details on our homepage for a FREE, instant valuation. We are able to use details stored with the DVLA to value your BMW in seconds.
- Get a final price to sell your car – once you have entered your personal details, our car buying partner will call you to ask a few questions about your car before they give you a purchase price with a price match promise. This price match promise is valid for 7 days and we can arrange the collection of your BMW within 1-5 days (at your convenience) and answer any questions you may have about the price or process
- Car collection – we will arrange a convenient time and place to come to collect your car (either from home or work) at which time we undertake a final inspection of your BMW. If everything matches your description, we make an instant online money transfer to your bank account with the agreed, final price. You can then hand over the keys and we will drive away with your car.
- Money in the bank – you will have the cash for your BMW in your bank account within an hour. Unlike other online car buying services, we do not make you wait for your money – the money is with you instantly to spend on whatever you like!
More about BMW cars…
BMW currently stands as the 5th most popular car make in the UK, with some 1.7 million cars on the road (as of September 2016). In the popularity stakes, this puts them behind Peugeot, Volkswagen, Ford and Vauxhall, and neck-and-neck with Mercedes. On a global basis, they are one of the best-selling luxury car makers in the world.
BMW’s range is very much a premium one, where budgetary constraints are put aside. The BMW range is nevertheless comprehensive, from the slick and powerful luxury of the 3-Series to the 5-Series, to the brutish charm of the BMW X3, to the future-thinking of the i8. Everything about BMW is about luxury, refinement and panache, and for countless years, BMW has failed to disappoint.
The current BMW range, is dominated by the ‘Series’ range of cars that are the mainstay of BMW’s lineup. This includes the best-selling 3-Series, as well as the recent blockbusting BMW X5, which (in 2016) was their number one bestseller, buoyed by super-healthy sales figures in the US and Europe. However, with the Series range now stretching all the way across the used and new car markets from Series 1 all the way to Series 7, luxury car fans can find many entry points into the world of BMW.
Beyond their bestsellers, of note recently is the BMW i3, BMW’s economical competitor and best-in-class subcompact, electric car – a challenger to the likes of Tesla’s Model T and Model S. BMW’s recent investment in eco-friendly cars has seen them advance ahead of many of their competitors whose range has languished somewhat with only viable diesel and petrol on-the-road options. It seems likely that with the slow, gradual phasing out of fossil fuels across the world, BMW will keep advancing their range to match people’s natural hunger for less-polluting, more economical options. The BMW i3 is likely just the start of a long journey for BMW into the world of electric cars.
BMW’s legacy in the global car market is phenomenal. Over the last 100 years, it’s car models have regularly wowed and impressed. BMW fans of the 1990s will remember such cars as the E36 and E34 as part of the 5 Series Touring range with some fondness, while those looking back to the 1980s will find much to love in the classic and iconic 5-Series featuring the E28 (which replaced the E12) as well as the BMW E23 which dominated the luxury market for some time as part of the 7-Series. Modern day BMW fanatics love the X5 and 3-Series in much the same way and it is this consistency for quality that runs throughout the thread of BMW’s history.
BMW’s full name is Bayerische Motoren Werke AG which is actually German for ‘Bavarian Motor Works’. Founded in 1916, they are still headquartered in Munich, Germany and are now the parent company of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars (and also own MINI), as well as producing racing cars under its BMW Motorsport division.
Established as an entity following a restructuring of the Rapp Motorenwerke aircraft manufacturing firm around 1917, by the end of World War I in 1918, BMW was forced to cease aircraft production because of the Versailles Armistice Treaty and they subsequently shifted to motorbike manufacturing as restrictions were lifted in 1923. They began focusing on cars in 1928 and they’ve never looked back.
Their first car to make a dent in the burgeoning pre-second world war auto market was the BMW Model 3/ 15PS (BMW Dixi) which began production around 1930, since then BMW has innovated and tweaked its motors as technology has evolved to be the refined examples of auto engineering epitomised by the modern day 3-Series.
BMW models we buy
Below we list just some of the BMW models people have sold using the Motorway service, however, please be aware, we can buy any BMW car, not just new car models:
- BMW 1-Series, BMW 2-Series, BMW 3-Series, BMW 4-Series, BMW 5-Series, BMW 6-Series, BMW 7-Series, BMW X, BMW M, BMW iPerformance, BMW i, BMW i3, BMW i8, BMW Z4, BMW Z4 Roadster, BMW X1, BMW X3, BMW X4, BMW X5, BMW X6, BMW X5 iPerformance, BMW M2 Coupe, BMW M3 Saloon, BMW M4 Coupe, BMW M4 Convertible, BMW M5 Saloon, BMW M6 Coupe, BMW M6 Convertible, BMW M6 Gran Coupe, BMW X5 M, BMW X6 M
We also buy Coupe, Gran Coupe, Convertible, Active Tourer, Gran Tourer, iPerformance Active Tourer, Saloon, Touring, Gran Turismo and iPerformance Saloon models of the whole BMW range.