Sell Your Jaguar – FREE Online Jaguar Valuation
Selling your Jaguar through Motorway is a simple process. We are able to buy any model, all the way from an XE to an XJ. You might be after a buyer for a lightly-used F-Type or an F-Pace with 100,000 miles on the clock, whatever the condition of your car we are interested in buying it.
To start the process, enter the registration of your Jaguar into our online car value calculator for your online car valuation. We will then call you in order to establish a few details about your vehicle before we give you our best price guarantee to buy your car.
With our huge network of buyers, we guarantee to always get you a great quote for any car you are looking to sell. The expertise of our buyers with regards to the Jaguar brand enables them to pay a high premium for your car. Being a traditionally UK-based manufacturer, it is somewhat unsurprising that Jaguar performs very well in its home market. There are plenty of buyers interested in all models of the brand, no matter what their age. However the highest prices seen in recent times are reserved for the newer models such as the F-Type and I-Pace.
Methods of selling a used Jaguar include your local car dealer as well as online car buying services like eBay, Autotrader and We Buy Any Car. Motorway aims to get you a quote for your car that is competitive with any of these. Not only this, but we also guarantee free UK-wide collection of your car from your home or work address as well as same-day payment on the day we pick up your Jaguar.
FREE instant online Jaguar valuation – how to sell your car:
- Price estimate – in order to get your free Jaguar valuation, enter the car’s registration plate number into our online car value calculator and and you will get an instant price to buy your car
- Best price guarantee – we then arrange a brief call to give you a final purchase price with a price match promise. This offer is valid for a week and we can collect your car within 1-3 days days
- Home or work pick-up – let us know a convenient date and time to come and collect your car. As part of our service, we can come to anywhere in the UK to make the pick-up, whether it be your home address or your place of work. Once we have established everything about the car is as described on the phone, we can make a cash transfer to your bank account and purchase your car. This will be for the previously guaranteed price and once it is made, your Jaguar is sold and we can drive it away for you
- Access your money immediately – your cash will arrive in your bank account in less than one hour, unlike many other rival services which can take upwards of a week to transfer your funds
More about Jaguar cars…
Jaguar boasts a stunning lineup of new car models. The XE, XF and XJ will cover all your needs should you be looking for a mid range saloon vehicle, while the F-Pace and I-Pace provide a larger SUV option. If you are hankering for an old style, sporty Jaguar and are willing to spend a little more cash, then the F-Type is the most prominent choice.
Jaguar has recorded steady levels of around 100,000 car sales a year in recent times. Sales for the UK manufacturer reached their peak in the early 2000s but since then have dipped and have struggled to regain such popularity. There has been a noticeable increase in recent times however, particularly within Europe.
2016 boasted 325,000 Jaguar cars taxed and on the road. This can be largely attributed to the successful launch of the F-Pace. Being an SUV, the F-Pace represented uncharted territory for Jaguar, but blockbuster sales followed and the car has been a firm favourite in the luxury SUV market in recent times.
Based in Coventry, England, Jaguar’s roots date back to the early 20th century. In 1922 the company began life known as the Swallow Sidecar Company. It was not until March 1945 the it became Jaguar as we know it today. The company was independent until 1965 when it merged with BMC to form British Motor Holdings Limited.
The company’s reputation was earned early its lifetime. Between 1948 and 1975 Jaguar launched the XK120, XK140, XK150 and E-Type. All the cars were released to critical and commercial acclaim. All four vehicles proved successful in international motorsport.
In 1999 Jaguar become part of Ford Premier Automotive Group, joining the likes of Aston Martin and Land Rover. During the turn of the new millennium the company expanded its range of car with the release ofthe S-Type and X-Type, respectively. The early 2000s marked Jaguar’s highest number of sales, with its North American buyers making up a large portion of the company’s market. In March 2008, Jaguar once again changed owners from Ford to Tata Motors.
Jaguar models we buy
Below we have listed some of the most recent Jaguar models sold via Motorway, however we can buy older Jaguar models too:
- Jaguar cars: Jaguar XE, Jaguar XF, Jaguar XJ, Jaguar F-Type, Jaguar F-Pace and Jaguar I-Pace.
We can help you sell all Jaguar saloon cars and SUVs.