Sell Your Mazda – FREE Online Mazda Valuation
We can buy any Mazda of any age at Motorway. We can purchase a brand new MX-5 RF or a CX-3 that has done 50,000 miles. Whether old or new, we are able to buy any Mazda.
If you are looking to sell your Mazda then the first step is to enter the car’s registration into our online car valuation calculator. We can give you an instant online valuation, then after a quick call, we will be able to give you a final purchase price to buy your vehicle.
We guarantee that our vast network of buyers will always be able to get you a great price for your car. They are experts when it comes to the Mazda brand and as such can pay a premium you the seller will benefit from. Mazda has proven to be a highly sought-after brand and performs consistently well in sales year on year. The very best performers, however, are the more recently-launched models such as the MX-5 RF, CX -3 and the Mazda2.
All this makes Mazda one of our best-selling brands at Motorway. We are interested in every model, new or old and we aim to get you the highest possible valuation for your car. This is in addition to the price match guarantee that we offer for all cars, no matter their age or particular model.
We aim to provide you with a quote for your car that will compete with your local dealer as well as online services like eBay and Autotrader. Unlike many online car buying services, we also offer our customers free car collection from anywhere in the UK, as well as the added bonus of same day payment on the day we collect your Mazda.
FREE instant online Mazda valuation – how to sell your car:
- Get your Mazda instantly valued – our online car value calculator can provide you with an immediate valuation for your vehicle. Enter your car’s registration and we will be able to retrieve all the necessary information from the DVLA to get this valuation to you instantly
- Price match promise – shortly after you will receive a phone call from our car buying partner. After confirmation of some of your Mazda’s specific details, they will be able to offer you a guaranteed final purchase price to buy your car
- Collection of your Mazda – let us know a date and time when we can come to collect your car at an address that is convenient for you, be it at home or at work. We will perform a number of quick checks to ensure the details concerning your Mazda are as described. Following this we will be able to make an instant transfer at the agreed price to your bank account. This completes the sale of your car
- Money straight to you – some services can take up to a week to get the money for your sold car into your bank. At Motorway we guarantee that you will have the funds for your Mazda available in your account in less than one hour, so there is never any waiting around for funds to clear
More about Mazda cars…
The Japan-based manufacturer has had an excellent few years recently.
In March 2016, Mazda broke their single month car sales record in Britain with 11,500 units sold in a four week period - an increase of 14% when compared with 2015. Beyond the UK, the staggering 68,797 units sold in the first quarter of 2016 represented a continuing upward trend for Mazda sales in Europe.
SAs of 2016, there were 575,000 Mazda cars on the road in the UK. Their recent success is doubtless in no small part due to their uniquely innovative range of cars available. The Mazda2 and Mazda CX- 5, as well as the all new Mazda MX-5 RF represent genuine alternatives to the mainstream car market represented by brands like Ford, VW and Vauxhall.
The increase in sales in Britain has been spearheaded primarily by the release of Mazda’s newest models. These include the CX-3, Mazda2 and the CX-5. Not only have sales for these models grown exponentially, but their recognition in the car market has also soared. The Japanese manufacturer has received various accolades recently such as World Car of the Year and World Car Design of the Year at the Geneva Motor Show.
Mazda’s roots can be traced all the way back to 1920, when it was originally named Toyo Cork Kogyo Co Ltd. It did not become the Mazda brand as we know it today until 1984. However Mazda factory cars were being produced before that year and the early 1960s saw the release of the company's first two production cars with the R360 and the Mazda Carol.
Although Mazda were relatively late to the car market, competing with manufacturers who had been producing cars since the early 20th century, they rose to provenance remarkably quickly. The Japanese company put an immediate focus on exporting their cars across the globe. They had a specific marketing strategy for each different continent and country they began exporting to, which worked to their benefit. For example, when Mazda began sending cars to be sold in North America, they created the Mazda Rotary Pickup solely for this locational demographic.
More recently, in May 2015, Mazda began a long term partnership with Toyota. The aim of this was to supply their fellow Japanese competitor with fuel-efficient SkyActiv gasoline in return for Toyota’s hydrogen fuel cell system.
Mazda models we buy
Below we have listed some of the most recent Mazda models sold via Motorway, however we can buy older Mazda models too:
- Mazda cars: Mazda2, Mazda3, Mazda6, Mazda CX-3, Mazda CX-5, Mazda MX-5 and Mazda MX-5 RF.
We can help you sell all Mazda hatchbacks, electric cars, SUVs and crossovers.