Sell Your Nissan Car – FREE Online Nissan Valuation
We can buy any Nissan car at Motorway. From an ageing Navara, to a well-driven 2003 Micra with 50,000 miles on the clock, to a brand new Pulsar or Qashqai that’s yet to clock 1000 miles – we are able to buy any car of any age.
By entering your car’s registration into our car valuation calculator, we are able to value your Nissan instantly with an indicative price estimate. Once we have spoken to you about your car to confirm a few details, we are able to give you a guaranteed purchase price to buy your Nissan.
Our network of buyers are specialists in buying Nissan cars and are able to pay a highly competitive price for your car. They are experts in selling the Nissan brand and the high premium they can pay for Nissan cars is always passed back to you the seller as much as possible. Nissan cars typically hold their value very well, however newer models tend to be the most sellable - recent cars such as Nissan Qashqai, Micra and Juke are especially popular and sought-after at the present time.
Nissan is subsequently one of the most popular brands to sell on Motorway. We favour Nissan cars of all ages and always aim to give you a competitive car valuation and offer to buy your car with a price match promise.
We operate in a highly competitive online car buying and selling market and look to offer you a quote that competes well with your local car dealer, plus the likes of eBay, AutoTrader, We Buy Any Car or any car dealer franchise offering you a trade-in or part exchange quote.Selling through us, you also get the added advantage of free UK-wide collection from your home or work address and the benefit of same-day payment on the day we collect your car.
FREE instant online Nissan valuation – how to sell your car:
- Value your Nissan car – enter your car’s registration plate in our car value calculator. This allows us to retrieve data from the DVLA and get us most of the required information about your car to make an instant, informed instant valuation
- Get a guaranteed price – when you have received your valuation, simply enter your personal details to get a call from our car buying partner. They will confirm a few things before offering you a final purchase price with a price match promise to buy your car. All guaranteed prices are valid for 7 days collection of your Nissan can be arranged within 1-5 days
- Car collection from home or work – you can then arrange a convenient time and day to have your car collected. On collection day, a brief inspection of your Nissan is carried out before your car is purchased. If everything is as described, an instant money transfer to your bank account is made at the agreed price. Your car is then sold and you can hand over keys and we will drive it away
- Cash in your bank account – the money for your Nissan will reach your bank account in less than 1 hour. Unlike many online car buying services who can take days to process payment, you do not need to wait - the money reaches your bank account instantly
More about Nissan cars…
As of 2016, Nissan was the 7th most popular brand for new cars sales in the UK, ahead of Peugeot, but just behind BMW. In terms of models, the Nissan Qashqai is the 5th most popular new car model of all cars sold in the UK - putting it ahead of the VW Polo and just behind the VW Golf. In terms of Nissan cars on the road in total, there were 1.6 million being driven in the UK as of October 2016, just ahead of Renault and behind BMW.
Nissan’s latest new car lineup is perhaps their best yet. With a range of hatchbacks, crossovers and economical electric cars. Nissan have truly upped their game to compete with the likes of VW and Ford. It is clear that value for money and innovation has been key to Nissan’s thinking and success in recent years.
In terms of best selling models, in the last five years, it has been SUVs that have ramped up Nissan’s sales numbers. Year on year, the Qashqai continues to take market share away from other SUV competitors in the space and the Nissan Juke has been a surprising breakout hit, having pioneered a new, lower price point in the compact SUV market. At the higher end, the luxurious X-Trail is a clear crossover contender and effectively competes on spec and design with the likes of Audi’s Q3 or even Land Rover’s best-in-class Range Rover models.
Meanwhile, at the compact end, Nissan’s hatchbacks have continued to delight with the Nissan Micra continuing its three decade-long run as a UK bestseller, continuing to take on the Ford Fiesta and Vauxhall Corsa as a best value, entry-level model car to rely on. The Micra hatchback shows no signs of letting up as a stalwart of the Nissan lineup. Who could have thought that the Micra, first launched in 1982, would continue to be such a smash hit more than 30 years later? And with a whole new redesign ready to launch in 2017, Nissan show no signs of phasing it out.
Nissan is currently the sixth largest car manufacturer in the world behind Toyota, VW Group, GM, Ford and Hyundai Motor Group. However, when combined together, the Renault–Nissan Alliance is actually the world’s fourth largest motor maker, with Nissan the leading brand in Japan, Mexico, China and Russia. As well as the familiar Nissan name, Nissan also sells its cars under the Infiniti and Datsun brand names with some performance tuning products released under the Nismo name.
Nissan’s early beginnings go as far back as 1911, when Masujiro Hashimoto founded the Kwaishinsha Motor Car Works. A few years later, the new company produced its first car, called the DAT. After some years of success, in 1926, DAT Motors merged with Jitsuyo Jidosha Company to become DAT Jidosha Seizo. Later, in 1931, DAT came out with their first "Datson", meaning "Son of DAT" which was later changed to "sun". The name "Datsun", went on to be used as a sister brand to Nissan regularly over the next 80 years.
The Nissan name first started being used in the 1930s after Yoshisuke Aikawa founded the holding company Nihon Sangyo which started to use the name 'Nissan' as an abbreviation that was easy to spell on a global basis. In 1934, Aikawa decided to make things easy for Western Markets to understand and renamed the whole group Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
Nissan models we buy
Below we have listed some of the most recent Nissan models sold via Motorway, however we can buy older Nissan models too:
- Nissan cars: Nissan Leaf, Nissan Pulsar, Nissan Qashqai, Nissan Juke, Nissan X-Trail, Nissan Navara, Nissan Micra, Nissan E-NV200 Combi, Nissan Note, Nissan 370Z, Nissan GT-R, and Nissan NV200 Combi