Our valuation tech uses live market data to estimate your car’s value accurately.
Get your highest price
We’ll find the dealer in our network who’ll pay the most, without the hassle.
Free home collection
Complete your sale in as little as 24 hours, with free collection & fast payment.†
Oh, and it’s 100% free
Dealers pay a fee to buy your car. That means it’s completely free for you.
Sell your car the Motorway way
At Motorway, dealers compete so you can sell your car for a great price, for free. See how easy it is in our TV ad – confetti cannons not required!
Join 250,000+ people who’ve sold the Motorway way 😎
How it works
Ready to let dealers compete? Enter your reg to get an instant valuation and create a car profile from your phone. Easy.
We alert the 5,000+ car dealers in our nationwide network and they make their best offer for your car in our online sale.
We'll present the highest offer for you to approve, then arrange a date for your car to be collected, for free, of course.
You receive fast payment† in your bank account within 24 hours of collection. Ta-dah, you've sold your car the Motorway way!
Nissan owners like you have rated us ‘Excellent’
5,000+ verified dealers ready to buy your car
Sell my Nissan
Selling your car be a stressful undertaking, but with Motorway, it’s easier than ever. We’ve seen the old way of selling cars and we’ve decided to make a better way, a way that’s win-win for everyone. If you have a Nissan to sell, then do it the Motorway way and get a great deal in as little as 24 hours!
Selling your Nissan the Motorway way
Find a dealer from our nationwide network and get the best price for your Nissan. You can do it with just a few taps of your phone — here’s how:
- Get a free, instant Motorway valuation – our valuations are instant, free, and very smart. They’re based on real-time data we get from our own online sales and from trends in the wider industry. So, the price you get is based on how cars like yours have been selling — no random guesses. Remember, car prices and the car market are changing all the time, so, if your initial valuation seems agreeable, it could be a great time to sell — the price may have changed quite a lot in a few months’ time!
- Build your car profile – we’ve taken all the stress out of creating a car profile. No worrying about making long and detailed explanations about your vehicle, no stressing about which photos to take or wondering what a dealer needs to know. We make it easy, and possible to do straight from your phone. You’ll be guided through all the photos you need to take, and we’ll get all the key details down in a few quick and easy questions. So, no need to worry about your writing skills — our process makes sure your car is shown in the best light in no time at all.
Remember to be as truthful as possible. We work with highly experienced dealers who know that used cars aren’t always perfect. So, don’t worry about sharing all those shots of scratches or dents, they won’t harm your chances of getting a great deal. In fact, if a dealer finds you haven’t been truthful in your profile, your sale might fall through at the last moment.
- Sit back, relax, and wait for your best offer – we’ll let our network of dealers know that your car is up for sale, and invite them to make their best offer. You don’t have to worry about a thing — no talks with dealers, no negotiation. Car dealers compete with each other to buy your car for the best price, they don’t come to you to try and haggle a better deal. When the sale is over, we’ll be in touch to let you know what your best price is.
If you like the price you see, great! We can move onto the next steps for your dealer to collect your car. Don’t worry if you don’t want to continue, you’re never under any obligation to sell, and you can walk away at any time.
- Your car is collected for free from your home – we don’t make you drive your car to a drop off point where you have to make your own way home. Your buying dealer will come and collect your car from your home, for free! They’ll do a quick inspection to make sure everything is in order, and you’ll be paid by secure bank transfer.
- You’ve sold your Nissan! – congrats! You’ve sold your car the Motorway way!
What model of Nissan can Motorway help me sell?
Our 5,000+ dealers are interested in all sorts of car makes and models, so you’re sure to find a great deal. Some Nissan models you can sell the Motorway include:
- Nissan Leaf
- Nissan Ariya
- Nissan E-NV200 Combi
- Nissan Micra
- Nissan Juke
- Nissan Qashqai
- Nissan X-Trail
- Nissan GT-R
- Nissan Navara
A bit about Nissan
Nissan is a Japanese car manufacturer based in Yokohama. Nissan also makes cars that are sold under the Infiniti and Datsun brands. Nissan itself was founded in 1933, and has been part of the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance since 1999. Nissan is one of the world’s leading Japanese car brands, being the most popular Japanese marque in China, Russia, and Mexico. With the release of the Nissan Leaf, Nissan is also one of the world’s most popular electric vehicle manufacturers, second to Tesla.
Nissan’s origins start in 1911, when the Kaishinsha Motor Car Works was founded in Tokyo. The first car the brand made was called the DAT, which would, by 1925, also be the brands new name as it rebranded to DAT Jidosha & Co. In 1931, they released the first Datsun, so named to mean ‘son of DAT’ and in 1933, the Nissan group took control of the company, moved the brand to Yokohama, and established the Nissan brand we know today.
Nissan is an abbreviation of ‘Nihon Sangyo’ meaning Japan industries, which was first used in the 1930s on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. In the early days, many of Nissan’s vehicles were heavy vehicles such as trucks and lorries, which was increased through the war as the brand contributed to the war efforts.
Nissan also established a new role in their ‘Miss Fairlady’ female attendants who helped display their cars in their Tokyo gallery. This role is still fulfilled today, and follows a strict on boarding process where the attendants deeply study the technology behind Nissan’s vehicles.
The brand is well known for its alternative fuel vehicles. As well as making one of the world’s most popular electric cars, the Nissan Leaf, there are also mild hybrid and hybrid models available. Nissan also has full electric vans, and the Nissan GT-R is one of the world’s most well-known sports car.
Sell your Nissan
Selling your car the Motorway way is easy, fast, and totally free! Selling with Motorway saves you from the hassle and haggling, start with an instant valuation.