The comparison site to sell your Porsche
You could get up to £1,000* more
It’s 100% free to value your car and compare offers. There are no obligations.
Don’t just take the first price you find online. It’s easy to compare prices instantly.
Sell your Porsche in 24 hours
Receive your money, fast. Most buyers offer home collection with same-day payment.
All car buyers and dealers we work with buy cars contact-free for your safety.
Compare 10+ online car buyers and 1000+ dealers
Join thousands of happy customers 😀
Incredibly easy process
Best price across all selling sites. Will definitely use again and have recommended to all friends and family!
Sold his Toyota
Motorway got me £6,000 more than a rival service for my Range Rover. Deal was completed through a reputable dealer who completed the sale quickly.
Sold his Land Rover
Very clear and easy to use
I wanted to get rid of my old car quickly because it wasn't worth much money and I had just bought a new one. I received a decent enough offer via Motorway. Job done - no worries!
Sold his Vauxhall
Quick, efficient and extremely professional. Very knowledgeable and helpful staff. Quickest and smoothest car sale I've experienced in the last 50 years.
Sold his Audi
Really happy with the service
Got me an excellent price within 48 hours. Dealer came to pick the car up a few days later. Took all the hassle out of it! Would definitely use again.
Sold his Mazda
From start to end the process was seamless, excellent service, good variety of quotes, communication was clear and concise and would thoroughly recommend using again.
Sold her MINI
Very straightforward service
Received a fair offer which made it not worth trying to sell privately and the money was in my bank within 20 minutes. This service really was outstanding!
Sold her BMW
Motorway were fantastic
They kept me well informed and within 24 hours the car was sold. Very happy and hassle free. Highly recommend and would use again.
Sold his Volkswagen
Everything it said on the car
Wife needed a new car so the old one had to go, using Motorway was absolutely painless with really good service. They did everything that was said. Brilliant service and payment as stipulated.
Sold his Ford
Absolutely would recommend
The team were sooo friendly. And everything went smoothly. The payment went in the bank within minutes. If you want to sell your car quickly with a good quote, definitely go with this company.
Sold her Citroen
Really easy website to use. Staff on the phone professional and quick with follow up calls at each stage. Got me a great offer - almost £2k more than another well known car buying service.
Sold his Audi
Much better offer
Got a much better offer from Motorway than a well-known national used car buyer. Very professional and efficient collection at a time to suit us. Highly recommended.
Sold his Renault
Why sell your Porsche the Motorway?
Sell any make or model
From Ford to Ferrari, you can compare prices for any used car
Car finance untangled
Every car buyer can clear your car finance to make the transaction simple
Our TruePrice technology predicts what you’re likely to receive
100% free service
We never charge car sellers a penny and there are zero obligations to sell
Say no to wheeler dealers
Compare customer reviews, fees and level of service to find your right buyer
Money, Money, Money
Buyers pay by bank transfer with same-day payment
Sell any car fastMore car brands
Sell Your Porsche – FREE Online Porsche Valuation
Selling your Porsche with Motorway is a simple process. We are able to buy any model of Porsche, whether you are looking to sell a speedy old 911 with 50,000 miles on the clock or a brand new Cayenne. Any Porsche model of any age can be sold via Motorway.
In order to find out what your car is worth instantly, enter the registration number into our online car value calculator for an indicative price. We can then have a quick discussion about some of the finer details of your Porsche before providing you with a guaranteed price to buy your car.
Our buyers are experts when it comes to Porsche and will be able to pay a high premium for cars of this brand. Porsche is a globally known and respected brand of car that has always proved very popular with the UK market. All the company’s models go for high prices, old or new, however the newer models in the 718 and 911 ranges usually net the best rates on the used car market at the present time.
Competing in a market with the likes of eBay and We Buy Any Car, we strive to get you a great quote to better the competition. This price will be competitive with both the online car buying and selling market as well as with your local car dealer. On top of a great quote, we also offer you free UK-wide collection and same-day payment for your car on the day of collection.
FREE instant online Porsche valuation – how to sell your car:
- Online valuation your Porsche – enter your car’s registration plate number into our online car value calculator and we can give you a price to buy your car instantly.
- Guaranteed price match – we will then call you to chat briefly about the car you are selling before providing you a final purchase price. We promise to match this price on the day of collection. The sum will be valid for a week and collection can usually be arranged within 1-3 days
- A collection point of your choosing – arrange a date and time that suits your schedule to have us come to pick-up your car. Collection of your Porsche can be any home or work location in the UK. We will perform a quick inspection of the car and ensure the vehicle is as described on the phone. We then make an instant bank transfer to complete the purchase of your Porsche and we can drive it away
- Instant access to your cash – unlike many services which have you waiting around for your money, Motorway aims to get you access to your funds immediately - our bank transfers will arrive in your account in under an hour
More about Porsche cars…
Recent years have seen a major expansion in terms of Porsche’s model lineup. The company offers only five ranges but each comes with a large variety of model choices. The 718 range offers two convertible options in the form the Boxster and Boxster S. Meanwhile the ever-evolving and massively popular range of 911 cars boasts an incredible 16 model variations, covering all needs from convertible roofs to turbochargers.
The Panorama range does not lack options either with 10 different models available. Popular choices among this mid-size saloon car range include the the 4 Executive and 4 S, with hybrid models also on offer. If it is a larger car you are after, then the Macan and Cayenne ranges have a combined 15 models on offer, with a healthy mix of diesels and hybrids to choose from.
Having posted a remarkable record of over 225,000 new registrations across the globe in 2015, Porsche has seen tremendous recent growth. In the US, the primary sales driver in 2016 was the Macan which saw huge sales numbers.
Back to the UK and as of 2016, there were 130,000 Porsche cars on the roads in Britain.
Regarding Porsche’s origins, the German manufacturer was founded in 1931. Porsche was originally a manufacturer of sports cars and while their pedigree for this type of vehicle remains intact, the company has successfully branched into saloon cars and even SUVs.
Following the end of the Second World War the company built their first sports car, the 356, in 1948. By 1953, the 550 Spyder was introduced to the global market and sales began to grow. Two years later there were already 10,000 Porsche cars on the road.
Both the 1960s and 70s proved to be enormously productive and successful periods for the company. In 1963 Porsche release perhaps their most famous vehicle, the 911, to critical and commercial acclaim. Mid-way through the following year the car’s first variation was already being produced in the form of a coupe model, which ultimately proved incredibly popular, particularly in the company’s home market. This success continued into the following decade with the introduction of the 917.
Porsche models we buy
Below we have listed some of the most recent Porsche models sold via Motorway, however we can buy older Porsche models too:
- Porsche cars: Porsche 718 Cayman, Porsche 718 Cayman S, Porsche 718 Boxster, Porsche Boxster S, Porsche 911 Carrera, Porsche 911 Carrera S, Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet, Porsche 911 Carrera S Cabriolet, Porsche 911 Carrera 4, Porsche 911 Carrera 4 Cabriolet, Porsche 911 Carrera 4S, Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet, Porsche 911 Targa 4, Porsche 911 Targa 4S, Porsche 911 Turbo, Porsche 911 Turbo S, Porsche Turbo Cabriolet, Porsche Turbo S Cabriolet, Porsche 911 R, Porsche 911 GT3 RS, Porsche Panamera, Porsche Panamera 4, Porsche Panamera 4 Executive, Porsche Panamera 4S, Porsche Panamera 4S Executive, Porsche Panamera 4S Diesel, Porsche Panamera 4 E-Hybrid, Porsche 4 E-Hybrid Executiv, Porsche Panamera Turbo, Porsche Panamera Turbo Executive, Porsche Macan, Porsche Macan S, Porsche Macan S Diesel, Porsche Macan GTS, Porsche Macan Turbo, Porsche Cayenne Diesel, Porsche Diesel Platinum Edition, Porsche Cayenne S, Porsche Cayenne S Diesel, Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid, Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid Platinum Edition, Porsche Cayenne GTS, Porsche Cayenne Turbo and Porsche Cayenne Turbo S
We can help you sell all Porsche sports cars, saloon cars and SUVs