Sell Your Renault Car – FREE Online Renault Valuation
You can sell any type of Renault with Motorway. From a Clio to a Megane, we can buy any model. Age does not matter either – if you are selling an old Espace or a sparkling new Kadjar, we can buy it.
Type your registration into our valuation calculator and we can instantly provide you with a price estimate. After talking through some details of the car you wish to sell, we can offer a guaranteed purchase price to buy your Renault.
Motorway can get you a great price for your car. Our specialist network of buyers are experts in purchasing Renault cars and as such we can always guarantee a very competitive price. This is the case for all models as every kind of Renault tends to retain its value incredibly well. However the newer variants, namely cars like the Pulse, Kadjar, Captur and Latitude, are particularly popular at this time and therefore will sell for even more.
All this makes Renualt one of the best-selling brands on Motorway. We will always offer a price match promise and a competitive car valuation on any Renault of any age.
We aim to provide you with a quote that will stand up to your local dealer as well as be competitive in the online car buying and selling market when compared to services such as Autotrader, We Buy Any Car and eBay. To further separate Motorway from the pack, we also offer free UK-wide collection from your home or your work address in addition to same-day payment once we collect your car, as added bonuses.
FREE instant online Renault valuation – how to sell your car:
- FREE Renault valuation – enter your car’s registration into our car value calculator, using information stored by the DVLA, we can then offer you an instant valuation
- Guaranteed quote for your car – after getting your valuation, enter in your personal information and our car buying partner will give you a call. After a short confirmation of some of the details they will offer you a final price, complete with a price match guarantee*, to buy your car
- UK-wide car collection – agree on a date and time that suits you for the collection of your car. We will then perform a quick inspection to ensure everything is as described prior to purchasing your car. If this is the case then an instant money transfer of the agreed price will be made immediately to your bank account. Your car is then sold and we will take it off your hands
- Cash in your account – the money will take less than an hour to arrive in your account. Many alternative online car buying services can take up to a week to get the money in your bank, but with Motorway this is not the case and you will have the money for your sold car almost instantly
More about Renault cars…
Renault was the thirteenth most popular car brand for sales in the UK in 2016, with a whopping 1.6 million cars on the road. This puts it ahead of French rivals Citroen, who were ahead of them the previous year, and a hair’s breadth behind Land Rover and Kia. This ranking marks their complete recovery from the rough patch Renault experienced towards the end of the 2000s.
There is a plethora of Renaults to choose form in today’s market. 13 new models were introduced last year, including Hatch, Sport, Coupe and Coupe Cabriolet variants of the popular Megane. All of the new models adhere to the traditional Renault principles of innovation with a sprinkling of French flair. This is indicative of their approach to sales, offering the customer an incredible amount of choice to ensure there is a model for every person.
The Clio has long been Renault’s highest performing car when it comes to sales. This trend has continued as the hatchback once again steals the headlines this year with regards to Renault’s best sellers. The Clio ranked number two in Scotland in September 2016. The Sandero and Captur also shine, placed number five in Wales and Scotland, respectively. The Captur also clocked in at number two in August in Northern Ireland, showing the nation-wide success of Renault models in the UK.
The Captur stands as one of only a few hatchbacks high on the list of best selling cars in recent years as SUVs have begun dominating the market. Renault is responsible for part of this trend with the Kadjar rising up the charts 2016.
Based in Boulogne-Billancourt, Renault is a French multinational automobile manufacturer producing a wide range of cars and vans. The company began life all the way back in 1898 with the release of their very first car, the Voiturette. However it was not until the 1920s that the Renault began to make a real name for itself. The decade saw Renault branch out into commercial vehicles and passenger cars as well as the arrival of their first assembly line. It was not until after the Second World War that the company established its headquarters in Boulogne-Billancourt, which exists to this day.
Renault has a strong connection with motorsport reaching back to the start of the 20th century. More recently, in the 1970s, the company established a specialised division focused solely on motorsport, called Renault Sport. Shortly after, in 1978, the Renault Alpine A442 won the Le Mans 24 Hours.
In 1977 the company made its Formula One debut with the Renault RS01 at Silverstone. Over the following couple of decades Renault intermittently began supplying engines to other cars. In 2000 Renault bought Benetton Formula Limited for $120 million. It was not until 2002, however, that the name was rebranded to Renault F1. Six years later Renault secured Fernando Alonso as a driver, netting the company their highest profile Formula One member to date.
Renault models we buy
Below we have listed some of the most recent Renault models sold via Motorway, however we can buy older Renault models too:
- Renault cars: Renault Twingo, Renault Clio, Renault New ZOE, Renault Captur, Renault Megane, Renault Scenic, Renault Grand Scenic, Renault Kadjar, Renault Megane Sport Tourer and Renault Twizy.
We buy and can help you sell any Renault hatchback, SUV or electric car.